- Mass Market Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin (March 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0373791801
- ISBN-13: 978-0373791804
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,681,307 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Going To Extremes Mass Market Paperback – March 1, 2005
|New from||Used from|
The latest book club pick from Oprah
"The Underground Railroad" by Colson Whitehead is a magnificent tour de force chronicling a young slave's adventures as she makes a desperate bid for freedom in the antebellum South. See more
Top Customer Reviews
Kathleen Valentine and Dan McAlister are on a promotional tour for their very different viewpoints-she's a sensualist and he's a moderate. Everyone thinks they're strangers, but the hot chemistry between them is the lingering effect of their long-ago affair...the one they're tempted to rekindle. And when these two extremes meet, the result is explosive!