"This was my first book by Kelsey Browning, but it definitely won't be the last. I truly couldn't put this down, and no matter which brother gets the next story, I'm definitely reading it. Steele Ridge is going on my automatic buy list!"
"It's the type of book that keeps you turning its pages even though it's time to cook dinner or go to sleep."
"This is definitely a book that is built around suspense and a serious mystery. There is also a lot of humor, smoldering heat and heart - all things Kelsey Browning does exceptionally well."
"If you only read one book this month, make it Going Hard by Kelsey Browning!"
"One of the things [Browning] does so well is develop the interactions between family members based on love and humor. We all know you don't get to pick your family. If it were possible, however, I want one that Kelsey has written."
"This book is an absolute gem! I wasn't expecting the turn this story just took; it has quite an unexpected surprise that is jaw-dropping good! Murder, mystery, thrills, and passion continue to keep you glued to the pages..."
From the Author
Want more of Kelsey's sassy storytelling but not sure where to start? This quick guide will help you choose!
Texas Nights series
Funny, sexy contemporary romances in a small-town Texas setting featuring yummy blue-collar heroes. These books can be read in any order, but you will enjoy Designed for Love more after reading Running the Red Light.
- Book 1 - Personal Assets (Blue-collar hero, fling)
- Book 2 - Running the Red Light (Fish out of water, fling)
- Book 3 - Problems in Paradise (Law enforcement hero, friends to lovers)
- Book 4 - Designed for Love (Blue-collar hero, opposites attract)
Contemporary romance with a slight mystic edge. NOT paranormal. Set in a small Texas town and full of quirky secondary characters. The themes center around home and family, but the stories themselves are sexy and heartwarming. Reading them in order will increase your reading enjoyment!
- Book 1 - Stay With Me (Ex-military hero, Second chance)
- Book 2 - Hard to Love (Bad boy hero)
Romantic suspense set in the North Carolina mountains and featuring four brothers--a slick sports agent, a badass Green Beret, a protective wildlife biologist, and a billionaire game developer. Series co-written with Adrienne Giordano and Tracey Devlyn.
- Book 1 - Steele Ridge: The Beginning - FREE READ
- Book 2 - Going Hard (Second chance, secret baby)
- Book 3 - Living Fast - written by Adrienne Giordano (Military hero)
- Book 4 - Loving Deep - written by Tracey Devlyn (Blue-collar hero)
A funny, feel-good set of cozy mysteries centered around four over-50 gals and set in Georgia. The Golden Girls meet Dirty Harry. These books don't have to be read in order, but most readers enjoy them best that way. Co-authored with Nancy Naigle.
- Book 1 - In For a Penny
- Book 2 - Fit to Be Tied
- Book 3 - In High Cotton
- Book 4 - Under the Gun
Spin-off romance novellas from the G Team series. These shorter contemporary reunion story romances have a small mystery/suspense element. And the reader can choose the spice level of the love scenes - sweet or heat! Co-authored with Nancy Naigle.
- Novella 1 - Always On My Mind (Second chance)
- Novella 2 - Come a Little Closer (Second chance)
- Amazed by You - A contemporary romance St. Patrick's Day novella. A second chance story with some laugh aloud moments.
- Love So Sweet - A contemporary romance novella based in Marina Adair's St. Helena Vineyard Kindle World.