- File Size: 1028 KB
- Print Length: 281 pages
- Publisher: InterMix (April 18, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 18, 2017
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M031B7L
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #65,782 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price set by seller.
Going Nowhere Fast Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I was hooked from the get go and the sexual tension build up is like no other!!!No joke,by the time you reach the crux of the matter you feel like the surrounding temperature is like Phoenix in July!!!
I also loooved getting to see the MC with zoomie,bull,stone
All in all my hat's off to KW on this one!!!If I could rate it a 6 stars,I would!!I hope we get to read Beth and maybe Murphy (together or apart,I will take it either way) stories
Of course I love broken heroes, so I loved Bram. At first he appeared so uptight and aloof, but it soon became apparent that there was a lot more to him. Bram has a wild and passionate nature that he’s been trying to keep buried, believing that being in control and responsible is the only way to make up for his past. But Aspen make him lose that control which in turn made him lash out at her and in was interesting seeing the different sides of him, how Aspen made the real him come forth.
Their romance was VERY intense and passionate, especially because they didn’t want to be attracted to each other. And the sexy times were scorching with Bram’s dirty-talk. I probably should have hated Bram because of the hurtful things he said to Aspen, and I definitely wanted to slap him, but you could see how crazy he was about her and how he didn’t know how to handle that. And I loved that in the end he loved her enough to want to get better.
This was my first book by this author and I loved every moment of it. I love the hate/lust trope and this was a definite winner and a must read.
Read it. You won't regret a minute.
Bram is hard, guilt ridden, and very hot. Aspen is sweet, loving, beautiful, and has a backbone like no other.
The emotional journey Bram and Aspen embark on throughout this book is amazing.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary