2 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Goja 27-37MM Step-Up Adapter Ring (27MM Lens to 37MM Accessory) + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes: Goja 27-37MM Step-Up Adapter Ring (27MM Lens to 37MM Accessory) + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- NOTE: This ring is compatible with all 27mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø27 = 27mm lens thread size.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
- New 27mm to 37mm Step-Up Ring Adapter
- The 27-37mm ring adapter easily screws onto the front of any 27mm lens, and converts the thread size of your lens to the thread size of any other 37mm accessory (such as filters, hoods, flashes and lens converters).
- Made of high quality anodized black aluminum (metal). Color: Black.
- Extremely solid and lightweight. Specifically designed for your camera for a tight and secure fit. No wobbling or cross-threading.
- Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø27 = 27mm lens thread size. This number can also often be found printed on the back side of your lens cap.
- The first number is always the lens thread size, the second number is the filter size of the accessory. If the first number is bigger, it's a step-down ring. If the first number is smaller, it's a step-up.
- Accessory only. Camera and filter UV not included.
- Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off eyeglasses, iPhone/iPad and other touch screens, binocular lenses, digital SLR and other camera lenses, GPS devices, and other delicate optics.
- Clean without the need of soaps or detergents. Wipe down kids' toys, cribs, stainless steel counters and other areas you want to keep chemical free.
- Great value for your money. Reusable and long lasting. No more paper towel and tissue waste.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
- Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in it's own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the product is average. The metal isn't particularly thick, so handle the ring gently and try to not drop it on hard surfaces like tile, stone, or concrete. The threading is okay; not super smooth like you'd get with a B+W filter, but the adapter ring wasn't $100 either; you get what you pay for. DON'T SCREW THE FILTER TIGHT, AND DON'T SCREW THE ADAPTER DOWN ONTO THE LENS TIGHT!. Filter threads are notorious for seizing up and being impossible to then remove by hand without tools. I even have this with my B+W filters on Canon "L" series lenses. Screw the assembly together just barely tight enough to hold everything in place with no wobbling, and you should have no difficulty unscrewing when you are finished with the filter. That said, I highly recommend any photographer who uses filters of any kind on their lenses to buy a set of filter wrenches and just keep them stowed along with the filters or the lenses. If you don't carry filter wrenches, that practically guarantees you will experience a stuck filter that can't be removed by hand no matter how hard you twist it. Murphy's Law, in other words.
I will be purchasing more adapter rings for my other lenses soon and I will stick with Goja.
I bought this because I wanted to use the same 58mm lens filters for all my lenses. I certainly didn't want to buy doubles of my filters for different sizes. This adapter ring solves that in one well-made solution. It fits on perfectly on my existing (Samsung NX300) 52mm lens, and I was able to use my 58mm filters with it once the adapter was on.
Get an adapter and stop buying extra lens filters. Recommended.
I received the GOJA adapter this past Wednesday and I was amazed at the fit and precision that this adapter fit on my Pentax Q filter ring which is 40.5mm and my wide angle lens which is 52mm. I would have thought that this was an EOM product or very precision made after market product made by an known manufacturer. Yes, no lapping compound was needed to get a correct fit. It attaches easily and releases quite easily and smoothly without any binding and other issues.
I might also want to comment on the excellent packaging my two rings were sent it. When our mail carrier passed it on to me, it look like it contained an important document like an insurance policy that you certainly wouldn't tear apart and not worry about destroying the contents. I am truly impressed and realize that this seller takes each order seriously and conducts business very professionally.
I will definitely check out his website to view his other line of products.
6/12/15: Exceptional quality at a great price. The magic fiber cloth is also a winner too!
9/5/16: Still the best place to buy from.