Goji Play (Generation 1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The iOS/Android game system you play while exercising on cardio machines.
- Fuse Your Exercise With Games - With our Wireless Sensor, your movement is part of the game. And our game controllers either mount on your equipment or can be held in your hand…making the transformation complete.
- Make Your New Interactive Workout Your Own - With a diverse and growing library of free games and apps, you can make your workout experience your own. And keep it fresh as we introduce new games and apps on a regular basis. See www.bluegoji.com for more information.
- Personalize It For Each Member Of The Family - With up to 5 user accounts, each member of the family sets their own goals and choose their own games and apps. Motivate everyone in the house to get fit and have fun.
- Product offered is the 2013 Generation 1 of Goji Play (as pictured), which requires one of the following: iPad 3 and above, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPhone 5s and above running iOS 9 or above, and select Android devices running Android 5.0 or above. Please check our website or contact us at email@example.com for more compatibility information.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When purchasing your Goji Play, please make sure it's being sold by Blue Goji Corp.
Goji Play transforms any cardio equipment into a games machine, making 30 minutes of exercise feel like 5. The wireless game controllers attached to cardio equipment such as elliptical trainers, treadmills, exercise bikes, or nearly any other piece of cardio equipment. The Activity Sensor measures progress towards fitness goals and incorporates movement into the games.
Goji Play (Generation 1) Requires:
Exercise equipment, such as stationary bikes, elliptical machines, stair-steppers and treadmills. (Because you cannot control the speed of treadmills, we recommend using Goji Play while walking on treadmills and not while running.)
Goji Play app and games require iPad 3 and above, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPhone 5s and above running iOS 9 or above, and select Android devices running Android 5.0 or above. Please check our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest information regarding mobile device compatibility.
Goji Play (Generation 1) Includes:
2 Game Controllers With Velcro Straps
1 Activity Sensor
1 Micro USB Charging Cable
1 Wall Charger
2 Foam Batons
4 AAA Batteries.
**NOTE: Product offered is the 2013 Generation 1 of Goji Play. This is NOT the 2015 Generation 2 of Goji Play. **
Visit http://www.bluegoji.com for more details.
Thank you for your support!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I continue to love this device. Since I've had the device five new games have been added, one of which is a Zombie "Walking Dead" type adventure. Of note however, I had some difficulties with the X button on one of the controllers and I wrote to the company asking for help to resolve the situation and get it working again. I expected to pay for the replacement part or worst case scenario have to buy a new device. I was prepared to buy a new device because I love it just that much. I was shocked when the company responded the very next day saying they would replace the malfunctioning part. I waited eagerly for the part but still managed to use the device without the X button and with touch screen inputs. My package arrived today. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and found I was given an entirely new device! These guys are amazing! The Customer service is wonderful! I'm a fan for life!
Update: March 22, 2014:
I've had this device for about a month now. I mentioned that I had some connectivity issues in the past. Those have been resolved. A company rep contacted me the very next day after I posted my review and gave me a solution. I was using the IPad Mini. I rebooted my device right before going to the gym and have had no problems since. I love this! It is a wonderful, wonderful addition to my workout routine. I can't wait for new games. FYI: Disregard all the negative reviews, this is really worth every dime. I upgraded my review to 5 stars.
I was really excited to get this device. Cardio was becoming a chore but since I'm on a mission to lose weight and get fit I realize it's a necessity. I was so excited when Goji Play arrived and couldn't wait to try it out at the gym. I downloaded all the games even before it arrived so I was ready. Set up at the gym was easy. I use the bike and the Velcro game controllers adhered well to the handle bars. I'm not a gamer but playing a game that utilizes your movements and your energy made the games exciting and fun. I found myself immersed in the game called Riptide GP, using my body by swaying side to side as I tried to navigate the course. My 50 minutes on the bike flew by so quickly that I was amazed. This is an amazing concept which I believe will aide my weight loss goals.
There are down sides however. The Bluetooth connection is not constant. I've only had three workouts, one was flawless, with no connectivity issues. The other two had several moments when the connection was lost despite continued use. I did learn to launch the games from the Goji Play app which helped and I plan to move the wireless sensor to my waistband which I hope helps. The games, while fun, are limited. The controls are not as sensitive to direction as I would like and it does take some time to understand how they interact with the game. I enjoyed the boxing game and the racing games by Vector are great and so worthy of the measly 99 cent price. I am hopeful that the Bluetooth issues are addressed by my anticipated quick fixes, if not I'll call the customer service line.
I don't usually take the time to complete reviews but I'm pleased enough that I really wanted others to know about this great product.
The controllers are well made and good quality looking, pairing them is really fast and easy, the batteries seem to be working for a long time. All good!
Few pieces of advice:
- The first time you pair the Goji with your iPhone or iPad, you will need a working WiFi network.
- On an elliptical, using the Goji with your thumbs is not convenient at all because of the wrist movements. Try turning the controllers so the buttons face the front of the machine. You won't see the buttons anymore, but this will allow you to press them with you forefingers and middle fingers rather than your thumbs.
- You can go back to the Goji main menu by pressing all 4 buttons at the same time. Not knowing that was very frustrating at the beginning.
Only 4 stars because it's a bit expensive especially when you add custom taxes when you buy from abroad (£24 for the UK). Also, some of the free games are really bad and uninteresting.