Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gold Bond Rapid Relief Anti Itch Cream, 2 oz
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$7.34+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 15, 2014
When I wrote this review Good Guide had rated it number 1, which had been posted on Gold Bonds web page then, it was brought to my attention that shortly after I posted the review it was no longer rated number 1 and as of this date June 8, 2016 Good Guide has Gold Bond ranked at 4.4 out of 10 which is only fair. Works on most causes of itching plants, environmental causes, bites etc. I looked online to see what was rated #1 since I had a very itchy rash on both my forearms from carrying old boxes, that had contained, who knows what. I found relief with Gold Bond Cream that calamine and other preparations couldn't provide.Eventually the rash went away because I wasn't scratching it raw anymore. The rest of this is accurate it does work for me and my family better than any non itch medication we have found.
on May 14, 2014
Over the years I have found this cream an effective remedy against the pain and itch caused by skin irritations caused by sweating, tight belts or shoes, insect bites and heat rash. These are often cured over-night.
on May 21, 2012
Of most of Gold Bond's anti-itch products, I found that the cream works the best. The cream will remedy the itch for a good 8 hours... then another application is needed. The cream can be applied to vertical surfaces, as the neck and remain on the skin without the loss of the product by falling off..ie...itch powder. Will order again when needed. :-}
on February 26, 2015
I suffer with severe idiopathic pruritus. This is one of the only creams that provides some relief for me. I also get some relief from Sarna lotion. It's active ingredients pramoxtine (an anesthetic agent) and menthyl (which leaves a cool tingling sensation) work together to decrease my itch. The only downsides are the small tube, I wish it came in an 7 oz push dispenser, and the need for multiple applications over large areas of skin.

It helps, it isn't curative.
on September 4, 2013
I wanted to add my positive input about Gold Bond anti-itch cream. I have been using it for years and have found that it both prevents and takes away any itch / problem area on your body. I have tried other products and always come back to the Gold Bond brand.
on June 2, 2015
Works well on all kinds of insect bites.
We have a camper at the coast, one mile
from the water, and the campground has woods
all around it.
Meaning there is just about every type of biting
insect you can think of, both crawling and flying,all
around you just waiting for a chance to attack by land
and or air.
Last trip down, they ate me up, 12 bites on one arm alone,
and oh man, did they itch.
I had the Gold Bond in the camper, and put it on the bites ASAP.
I stopped the itch, after just two applications, and I kept using it
for a couple of days more, before there was more further need.
I now also keep it in my First Aid bag.
Try it......
on April 24, 2016
It smells like Gold Bond, so people will know your using it, but it REALLY stops the itch!
I figure if I use this for itching and Ben-Gay for my muscle pains, I'll finally smell my age. ;)

Seriously, good for irritating itches, rashes and bug bites..
on April 15, 2014
Gold bond puts out an excellent product. I always know I am getting my moneys worth when I buy their name.
on September 30, 2015
This is a good product. My order was prompt and efficiently handled. It arrived in a timely manner with no problems on my end. It works great. It is a good value for the reasonable price I paid. I would highly recommend this product.
on May 19, 2016
THIS IS ONLY ITCH CREAM THAT REALLY WORKS ON MY ITCHY BACK CAN;T DO WITHOUT IT.

See 1 answered question