Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $48.34 shipping
Gold Cube 3 Stack Deluxe with Trommel Top - Gold Mining Equipment
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This piece of Gold Mining Equipment is specially made to recover fine gold. The Trommel top unit completely spins and washes your gold-bearing dirt and gravel. Gold Cube 3 Stack Deluxe with Trommel includes: 1 Slick Plate, 2 Separator Trays, Stand, Pump, Hose, Hose Adapters, and 5 inch Trommel for the top.
- The Trommel topper is self jigging to the Gold Cube. It consist of a 12 volt 5 inch diameter trommel top unit with a 16'' long barrel and a 3/16'' classifying screen. You also get an adapter plate to attach the trommel to the Gold Cube and an angle adjustment bar for adjustable pitch. The Trommel can also be taken off when you need to use the Cube by itself.
- The Trommel's hopper and barrel both have a sprayer so cleaning your material is automatic as well as also providing the proper amount of water to the Gold Cube.
- Unique G-Force technology in Gold Cube cleans and separates the gold.
- Gold Cube processes tons of concentrates into mere ounces-- FAST! With the Trommel top, you speed up your production. Run more dirt, get more gold!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Gold Cube consists of stacking trays made of indestructible polyethylene thick as a cutting board.Slick Plate. The slick plate on the Gold Cube has a precisely controlled water flow that is designed to process very large amounts of 8 mesh and smaller material in a very short time. With controlled water flow, the slick plate turns aggregate material into a slurry, and the water flow forces the lighter particles ahead of the heavier material. So exciting to actually see your fine gold creeping down the slick plate! Gold, the heaviest element in the slurry, will be the last to reach the trough.
G-Force Separator. The slurry then falls into a gated trough & will be forced under water. Then centrifugal force will force the gold to the outer edge of the rounded trough. The slurry will then exit the trough on the opposite side of the gate. After exiting the gated trough, the slurry is forced to stand up & form a column. The column actively stacks the particles by specific gravity. Lighter, faster moving particles race past the heavier particles & exit the column first. The Gold Cube's forced gravitational, centrifugal & column effect is "the G-Force."
Vortex Matting. The Cube's vortex matting works because water flow interacts with a combination of very small pillar walls & cavities-about 7,056 of them per mat. Like a tornado, the spinning creates a low pressure zone in the center of each cavity. Passing gold will be trapped & forced to the bottom of the vortexes & held in place by the lighter material. As gold-laden material is introduced into each vortex mat, it will displace & replace the lighter material. This will create about a cup of super concentrates at clean-up. Amazing!
The 5 inch diameter trommel that goes on top of the Gold Cube spins and washes your material. 16 inch long barrel x 5 inch diameter, classifying screen is 3/16 inch.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other review here must be clueless on how to use the phone, I talk to Mike all the time, he would NEVER let anything go bad without fixing it.