|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 2.9 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||RF12P|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RF12P|
Gold Eagle RF12P Cooling System Rapid Flush, 12 Fl oz.
|Price:||$5.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Safe for aluminum, steel, iron, copper, brass, plastic and rubber parts
- Does not require a neutralizer
- Comparable with all coolants including regular and extended life antifreeze
- Guaranteed to quickly clean harmful rust, scale, and other deposits in cooling systems
- Can be used with old antifreeze before draining
Save 15% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Gold Eagle Cooling System Rapid Flush
Gold Eagle Cooling System Rapid Flush thoroughly cleans harmful rust, scale and other deposits from cooling system. It is safe for aluminum, steel, copper, brass, plastic and rubber parts and no neutralizer is needed. This flush is compatible with all coolants, including regular and extended life anti-freezes. This product comes in a 12 ounce re-closable bottle and treats up to 16 quarts of coolant space capacity.
Drain cooling system and refill with fresh water. Shake bottle well and pour contents into cold radiator. Replace radiator cap. Turn heater control to hot. Start engine and idle for 30 minutes. Shut off engine and drain radiator after it has cooled. Refill with water and drain several times until fluid is clear. Note: Disposal of fluid in sewers or on the ground is prohibited in California and several other states. Dispose of fluid in accordance with local laws. Refill radiator with antifreeze/ coolant and water. Flushing Machine Directions:To prevent burns, make all adapter and machine connections to a cold radiator/engine. Remove radiator cap & add bottle contents. Replace radiator cap. Check connections and follow flushing machine directions.
About Gold Eagle Co.
Headquartered in the heart of Chicago's industrial hub, Gold Eagle Co. is a privately held company, founded in 1932 by Armin Hirsch. For more than 75 years, Gold Eagle has been an industry pioneer in the production and distribution of aftermarket fluids and additives as well as an innovator and leader in the product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of branded engine performance and maintenance chemicals. The Retail and Installer Brands Group within Gold Eagle Co. markets and sells more than 100 branded products, while its Private Brands Group supplies over 400 different OEM and private branded products into the majority of the top engine-related original equipment manufacturers and retail marketers.
- Safe for aluminum, steel, iron, copper, brass, plastic and rubber parts.
- Does not require a neutralizer.
- Comparable with all coolants including regular and extended life antifreeze.
- Guaranteed to quickly clean harmful rust, scale, and other deposits in cooling systems.
- Can be used with old antifreeze before draining.