Hill Climb Racing 2 Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels GNO

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on March 2, 2015
A great pack. I must say that I was skeptical about the idea of buying this, but after opening the pack, i ate my own words!! I got a lot of neat commons, especially monster traps that really came in handy. I also got a naturia beast for a gold rare (the other being Utopia; nothing worth mentioning). I got a blue eyes ghost rare, which was cool, and at the same time sucked, because it's the same old reprint, only with a different rarity. Still, if you can get your hands on one, now's the best time to do it, before the price goes up again, like it did for Premium Gold. An A for me
on March 27, 2017
Super fast shipping and I got all the cards I wanted. I got ghost rare blue eyes white dragon and ghost rare solemn strike from two packs so worth it.
on April 4, 2017
Absolutely worth it. You get 25 cards and some pretty sweet ones. I got lucky enough to pull a Ghost Rare Blue-Eyes White Dragon and am super stoked. Worth the buy!
on February 23, 2015
Though you can obtain a ghosted card by buying this box, and no matter what you obtain at least one from this box, it isn't worth it. I mainly got this for the ghosted card, and though it was a trap card I didn't get any other cards that were significantly any good.
on June 15, 2013
I've always thought that this pack was overpriced. I mean, you at least get 1-3 cards that are really good.. but knowing Konami, they'll be worthless in a few months.
on November 27, 2012
came in looking good and everything. this was a great way to get some cards ive been missing. came in a day early that made it even better.
on November 24, 2012
In the booster I've take now a Gold/Ghost Barkion, a gold rare Grapha and Master Hyperion really thank you so much.
on June 9, 2013
Was a very awesome product and I got a blue eyes ghost/gold rare. I only wish more card were included.
on July 14, 2012
My friend and i just pulled haunted mine and got a box each. We pulled such useless cards out of it that I will never use and the commons were also pointless. The only good cards from this series that anyone would ever want to pull are the gold rare dark holes, MST, and ghost rare/hybrid blue eyes white dragon. It was very disappointing that my friend and I literally pulled the same holos from two separate boxes. My advise to any buyer would be to buy singles online that you want from the series, the chances of getting any good cards out of this are minimal compared to 15 dollar price of the box for 25 cards.
on May 4, 2015
nothing speacial to me,i kinda feel like a wasted money on this purchase