- Paperback: 259 pages
- Publisher: South Dakota State Historical Society Press; 1st edition (April 4, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0971517185
- ISBN-13: 978-0971517189
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #914,255 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gold, Gals, Guns, Guts: A History of Deadwood, Lead, and Spearfish, 1874-1976 Paperback – April 4, 2004
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought