- File Size: 1337 KB
- Print Length: 400 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Eduardo Suastegui (March 15, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XPNVS6X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,000,208 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $6.00 (55%)
Gold for Horses (El Vasco Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Happily, I can report that he has made a successful transition! The tale is engrossing, the action is full of suspense, and interations between the main characters are just as engaging as those in his day-after-tomorrow science fiction. I liked it so much, I downloaded and read the interim tale of El Vasco's backstory, "Why El Vasco Killed a Man," and now I just have to wait for the sequel to come out. I expect it will also be thrilling and delightful.
Even without any cyberwarfare...
, El Vasco, Book 1
, A Novel by
Eduardo Suastegui Beta reading on ADE. This is a page-turning, fast-paced western. It caught and kept my attention. It also made me think about what would happen next. I gave it five stars.
Marlene and her cousin, Valentina are traveling with a wagon. Valentina has a shotgun and Marlene has a Colt .44.
"They’d seen plenty already. A bloody shattered head, and a torn out side through which life had gushed out, a crimson hollowed chest, and a shredded throat. That didn't count the dead Palomino. More than the four dead men, that one bothered Marlene the most. If life had proved anything to her, she’d take not four but forty dead men over one dead horse."
They came across the wounded Ignacio and took him home to where they both lived with Martha. Later Marlene and Ignacio went into town with the wagon for supplies and taking a palomino with them. They learned a lot about themselves and Ignacio.
I received a complimentary Kindle copy from the author. That did not change my opinion for this review.
Link to purchase: Gold for Horses (El Vasco Book 1)
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult