3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Gold N Hot Professional Ionic Soft Bonnet Dryer
|Price:||($45.99 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.00 (29%)|
- Ion technology helps fights frizz and helps maintain healthy-looking hair full of shine.
- Four temperature settings (Cool, low, medium and high) and 800 watts provide styling variety. Great for natural hair.
- Soft Bonnet cap fits rollers of all sizes and features jumbo-sized drawstrings for easy maneuvering and adjusting.
- Great for traveling - Built-in, compact compartments to house The Bonnet, cord and retractable hose make storage easy
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Are you looking for a comfortable way to dry your locks without compromising great results? The gold 'N hot professional ionic soft Bonnet Dryer is the answer. Performance, convenience, and great results are what you can expect. This professional Bonnet Dryer features ion technology that aims to Cancel frizz and help maintain healthy-looking hair that shines and feels silky-smooth. Four temperature settings and powerful 800 watts provide a range for any level of styling you need; perfect for gentle drying, prepping, and even with deep conditioning treatments. The soft Bonnet cap is comfortable, easy-to-clean and provides ample space for all rollers sizes. Maneuvering the cap is Easy. Simply use the jumbo-sized drawstrings to adjust to the necessary width, fasten the drawstrings when you feel the cap is securely in place. The soft Bonnet attaches perfectly to the hose so you don't have to worry about disconnections during use. The long and flexible hose and 6ft. Plug-in electrical cord allows flexibility; no more being confined to sitting still in a chair while drying. Built-in, compact compartments house The Bonnet, cord and the retractable hose making storage easy and perfect for traveling! A one-year Limited Warranty guarantees dependable performance and consistent results.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 13.8 x 4.3 inches; 3.4 Pounds
- Item model number : GH3985
- UPC : 810667019198
- Manufacturer : Helen of Troy
- ASIN : B00O82FH86
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#16,044 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #104 in Hair Dryers & Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Revlon Ionic Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer
Conair Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer
Conair 1875 Watt Pro Style Bonnet Ionic Hair Dryer
Andis 80610 500-Watt Ionic Professional Bonnet Hair Dryer, Black
Hot Tools Professional 800W Ionic Soft Bonnet Dryer for Reduced Frizz
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Weight||3.40 lbs||3.90 lbs||2.85 lbs||8.00 lbs||4.20 lbs||3.50 lbs|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||1|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only real con..the hose is expectedly heavier than the bonnet..which creates a pull downward. Which also creates leakage..I would suggest a hose hanger of some sort and additional footage of hose..
Overall...remember when I said I used it before I bought it...I wrote this while I used it and then paid for it..the noise the other post talks about..no you won't be watching TV unless you want the neighbors to think your crazy..but a simple set of headphones.. Or a comfort level of a hair dryer... I guess this is the same as me sitting the salon under the dryer..no diffence to me..I enjoy the me time..I can write reviews.. Blog even watch a show or two..smh idk..apparently wasn't that bad..I bought
AFTER a cross country move, I finally had my first experience with the hose. At first it was trying to weasel it's way from between the two thin pieces of plastic..caught that with a bit of tape. Second time, hose and the piece to secure it to the bonnet totally seperated..now I can't call the bff..so I went searching for a solution. My solution, a very thin layer of water solvable grout..or whatever you call the stuff on the back of the sink in clear...it heats and moves nicely, the dryer gets damn hot so I'm thinking the adhesive comes loose from that. Can I take it off..no..but why do I want to besides to move it..it now won't fit in the case..heyyy..i used a plastic bag for the entire unit..if this doesn't work..im ordering a new unit..i love the heat of this thing. And still..a longer cord should help with the tearing from the bonnet..enjoy
The bonnet for this dryer was large it fit my jumbo curlers and didn’t leave a huge indent on my forehead because of how tight it was 5 stars for this. I had read in other reviews the hose was short now I have not measured it but yep it’s short, because the air intake is on the top I could actually bring it closer to me so I could make due. 3 stars for this feature. I also read that there were challenges on keeping the hose attached to bonnet, this is no exaggeration, if I keep still I don’t have an issue but if I move to get my coffee or reach to far for my book well it comes unattached. Zero stars for this feature, Gold n hot you need to fix this it is aggravating. This dryer when set on hot gets HOT I have taken to using medium or low. I will live with the bonnet issue because it’s the only one that does give me a migraine because of how tight. Over all if you can live with the aggregations this is a nice little dryer I gave it 4 stars overall just because of the size of the bonnet.
I want to add my solution to the aggravating bonnet situation. I attached the bonnet then put a few drops of Duco Cement around where the bonnet and hose attach, working like a charm.
It does the drying job, so long as I keep the unit on my lap. Why lie about the hose length? Do you think we won't notice?
I guess I'll keep the dang thing because 1) I need one and 2) I am sick and tired of doing returns because of incorrect descriptions.
Update 8/17/2015 - I don't use this daily, have just used it for the 3rd time today. I have to update further.
1. It is SOOO loud one can't hear anything else.
2. Yes it heats up quickly - on LOW. It gets SOOOO hot you can't stand it long enough to let your hair dry.
3. As previously stated, the hose is SOOOO short one can't move and must keep the unit on your lap.
4. Was going to just keep it, but I am still within my 30 days and it is SOOOO bad that I just can't justify keeping it and losing the money.
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.