- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
14k Gold Monogram Necklace Personalized Name Necklace Initial Necklace
|Price:||$142.99 + $4.49 shipping|
- Personalize this necklace with 3 initials
- Next, find this item in your Shopping Cart and select "Gift Options"
- Type any 3 initials in the Gift Note box; it can be up to 3 character per necklace
- Please specify chain length:14",16",18",20",22"
This is a licensed design and cannot be modified. Please clear all images/text to use this design
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This 0.8 inch Personalized monogram necklace is one of the most special and personal pieces of jewelry you can own or give as a gift. This monogram, made of solid 14k Gold, measures about 0.8 inch wide and 0.4mm thick. Pendant suspends from a 14k Link chain with 4 choices of length: 14",16",18" and 20". You choose the letters and I create your unique monogram. It can be your initials (usually with the family name in the center), or the initials of those most special to you. Please let me know upon checkout in 'Gift Message': Size of chain you would like: 14",16",18",20",22". Initial you would like personalized. Additional Information Material: 14k Gold Chain Style: Link Chain Pendant Size:0.8inch Thickness: 0.4mm / 0.02" Chain Length: 14", 16", 18", 20" All items are shipped within 48 hours after payment received.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B007LXAOT6
- Item model number: 013083
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wear it everyday and want to get my daughters one for Christmas!Published 1 month ago by Saaavy Shopper
The initial part can come off easily and go on a longer chain if desired. Very nicely made.
it was smaller and much thinner than it appears in the photoPublished 12 months ago by margarita c williams
Paid the extra money to have it shipped.... What a disappointment !! The chain is nice- however the monogram part is so flimsy I'm sure it won't be a something that can or should... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Cinda Walter
Charm was so thin that the charm bent and broke very easy. Will not be buying again.Published 19 months ago by Centrie J Fontenot
Great service! Got me out of a bind last min and arrived on Christmas Eve. My little sister loved it.Published 20 months ago by Miguel Gonzalez