- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
18k Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver and Genuine Madeira Citrine Oval Pendant Necklace, 18"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A golden marquise-cut citrine stone is nestled within layers of yellow gold-plated sterling silver, creating this warm, classic necklace.
- Crafted in .925 sterling silver
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Layers of yellow gold plating accent a faceted marquise-shaped citrine gemstone to create this striking pendant design. It rests beneath an included 18-inch cable chain that fastens with a spring-ring clasp for security.
The Amazon Curated Collection
Discover the Amazon Curated Collection of fine and fashion jewelry. The expansive selection of high-quality jewelry featured in the Amazon Curated Collection offers everyday values that range from precious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs.
This hand-selected assortment features an array of diamond, gemstone, and precious metal designs that receive a quality inspection, including from Amazon’s staff graduate gemologist, to ensure they meet Amazon’s high standards. All diamonds featured in the Amazon Curated Collection are certified by our suppliers to be conflict free, and IGI, GIA, or AGS certifications are provided on white diamonds of .75 carats or larger on all stud earrings, rings, and pendant necklaces.
Pieces from the Amazon Curated Collection come packaged in a custom box, making them wonderful gifts. In addition, we offer free one-day shipping within the continental U.S. on items over $500. International shipping options for friends and family overseas are available for an additional fee.
The Amazon Curated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during or after the purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund and free return shipping within the U.S. if you return your purchase within 30 days.
Find a special gift for a loved one or a beautiful piece that complements your personal style with jewelry from the Amazon Curated Collection.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B00ARAHHLI
- Item model number: S3AHGX15FW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 28, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Meaning and Symbolism
Citrine is the November birthstone. The golden yellow color of this sunny gemstone is perfectly suited to the joyful, happiness-producing reputation of Citrine. This gemstone is sometimes referred to as the Success Stone or the Merchant’s Stone, as it has historically been believed to promote good fortune. In fact, Citrine is said to create wealth and abundance according to Chinese Feng Shui philosophy.
Origin and History
A derivation of the French word “citrin”, meaning lemon, Citrine is the November birthstone. Although natural citrine is very rare, found primarily in deposits embedded in lava rocks, the majority of citrine gemstones are created by heat treating Amethyst and Smoky Quartz, which transforms the stone to its distinctive golden hue.
Fun Facts about Citrine
The Romans were thought to be the first to wear citrine jewelry. During the Romantic Period, an artistic, literary, and intellectual movement that originated in Europe toward the end of the 18th century, citrine became widely popular. According to Chinese legends, citrine is "The Stone of Success," and it should be given to generous people who will share in their good fortune.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.85 carats|
|Total metal weight||3.5 Grams|
|Number of stones||1|
Yellow Gold Plated Silver
|Metal||Yellow gold plated silver|
|Metal Weight||3.5 Grams|
Top Customer Reviews
The ONLY bonus is that they sent me a free return shipping label and a $10 promo card. Apparently the necklace is out of stock. So it's not like I'd want to keep the cheap earrings anyway. Lesson learned. I'll be buying something of quality elsewhere. Probably at the same price. Ugh!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very pretty for the price, I got them on cyber monday. Very feminine and elegant.Published 6 months ago by VRose
The chain is very small and hard to fasten. Needs a longer and larger chain. The pendent is nice thoughPublished on January 17, 2014 by Loki