- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$122.73 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Stud earrings in 10k gold featuring prong-set diamond rounds
- All our diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure that their diamonds are conflict free.
- Carat weight listed is the total for both studs.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Nothing compares to the dazzling elegance of diamonds. These 10k Gold diamond studs combine simple, timeless design with sheer radiance to create a breathtaking and versatile accessory. Connecting to the ear by a post with a friction back, these earrings feature single glistening round-cut diamonds held by 10k gold four-prong settings. With diamonds weighing 1/4 carat with J-K color and I2-I3 clarity, these stunning earrings will add a brilliant flair to any outfit.
Nothing compares to the dazzling elegance of diamonds. These 10k Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings combine simple, timeless design with sheer radiance to create a truly breathtaking and versatile accessory. Connecting to the ear by a post with a friction back, these earrings feature single glistening round cut diamonds held securely by lustrous 10k gold four-prong settings. With diamonds weighing 1/4 carat with J-K color and I2-I3 clarity, these stunning earrings will add a brilliant flair to any outfit they are paired with.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.4 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000IK5UIO
- Item model number: R5770T6ZZDZ0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 27, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Setting||4 Prong setting|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Total metal weight||0.27 Grams|
|Number of stones||2|
|Metal Weight||0.27 Grams|
Top Customer Reviews
Diamonds are graded as follows: FL, IF, VVS1, VVS2, VS1, VS2, SI1, SI2, I1, I2, I3
The grading description for I3 is as follows: "I3 diamonds have large and extremely easy to see inclusions that typically impact the brilliance of the diamond, as well as having inclusions that are often likely to threaten the structure of the diamond."
I am all for look over perfection, but I would think twice before buying a diamond graded below SI2, unless this is for your young daughter who might lose them somewhere...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a gift so I have no experience with the product after the purchase.
The receiver seemed happy which makes me happy :)
Poorest quality of diamond i have ever seen! Very disappointed. Diamond was yellowish in color with absolutely no shine or brilliance to it.Published on December 18, 2013 by Joanne Brown
I got these for my mom, to go with a gold and diamond heart pendant I got her. Even though the diamonds are small, and probably not very high grade if you look with a magnifying... Read morePublished on August 2, 2013 by Edward A Jones
I didn't expect I would get really shiny diamond, and it probably lets me leave a generous review here. Cheap price, cheap quality, anyone needs more description? Read morePublished on June 8, 2013 by GD