Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on September 7, 2013
this episode is nothing but high light from the first 3 episodes, I thought I was watching a repeat BIG RIP OFF IF YOU BUY THIS EPISODE
on October 23, 2013
I wonder about this season of Gold Rush. So far they have not showed any gold mining and they have had two entire episodes without new content. Episode 5 was a "making of" episode, which felt unfulfilling. Still, episode 6 has no content that was not on a previous episode. It is entirely made of video that was in the prior episodes. if you have seen the first four episodes, there is no reason at all to watch episode 6. You have seen every minute of it before. If I bought this straight from discovery, I would request a refund. I will not, just because it is not amazon's fault that the content is bad,
Combine this reuse of content and previous rehashing with the gap between episodes and I wonder what is going on with the show.
on October 23, 2013
Waste of money if you were tricked into watching the last episode (another recap) it really does not make you happy. Although this recap was edited better than the last one, same footage. Discovery Channel quit ripping me off it should be free if it is the same video with different voice over.
on September 22, 2013
Of course I love this show and that is why I purchased it. However...why aren't we getting new episodes? It's been almost a month...Prime subscription certainly isn't helping...
on October 29, 2013
I sure wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased two of these episodes. Two of them are purely recap. Just old footage spliced together. They hyped up the new episode on October 18th everywhere we looked and as huge fans of the show we couldn't wait to see it. Purchased it instantly and was sorry. Had I read the reviews first I would have known to maybe wait for the next episode. Two episodes of recap out of 6 is way too much.
on October 22, 2013
This episode is nothing but highlights from the first three episodes. No new material. Very disappointed. I expected more from this show.
on August 27, 2013
Parker's grandfather is very proud of his grandson " leaving the nest , like a young eagle " .
With help and guidance from Tony Beets , Young Parker may be this season's greatest story .
on December 26, 2013
nice adventure with the hodmans, love this series I which I can be there and help them for free haa
on February 4, 2015
This is a great product and bargain. I am never disappointed with my amazon purchases.
on August 15, 2013
who dont like GOLD i know i do Tods crazy as christmas but who ain't when you got that gold fever son!