Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Number of Items: 3|Color: Black|Size: 10-13 (Shoe Size 6-12.5)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 563 reviews
on October 25, 2016
I've bought Gold Toe socks for around 30 years and this latest batch is not up to their usual quality. Bits of elastic started coming out of the top of each sock after around 10 washes.
on September 22, 2013
The Gold Toe brand of socks has had a reputation of long lasting, comfortable socks. This particular pair lives up to their name. They come about 1 inch below my calf, which isn't as long as I normally like my socks to be, but is comfortable and does not show my legs when I am wearing suits. The toe and heal are comfortable and I never feel like the sock is slipping around on my foot during normal wear. I've had these pair for quite some time and they are still going strong - no noticeable holes or or strings hanging.

If I had a complaint, it would be that the black is beginning to fade on one of my three pair. This could be more about which detergent I use or the quality of the water in my area - but still worth mentioning, just in case it happens to others. I may wear this particular pair more than the other two, although I wear dress socks daily, so it is hard to say that for sure - as I have a draw full. Outside of that, no other real complaints.

Overall, if you are looking for a good pair of dress socks that won't fall apart two second after you wear them or feel like a nanometer of material is covering your foot (some of those cheaper brands are cheaper for a reason) - then you won't go wrong with Gold Toe socks.
on May 11, 2017
I love Gold Toe socks with nothing but Gold Toe in my dresser. I had to triple check the size because these are way too big for my foot. I wear a 8.5-9 shoe and these leave too much room in the toe and heel. Sadly I'm returning these and will try a different Gold Toe design.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2016
These particular gold toe brand of socks were nothing like any we have purchased the past. These seem to unravel and snag very quickly. Wish I had been able to compare these to other socks I have purchased for the hubby in the past. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this style - Canterbury. Additionally, the price was expensive compared to the lack or quality.
on October 30, 2016
I was very disappointed with these socks. I have used Gold Toe socks for years and felt they were outstanding. I ordered these Gold Toe socks to replace dress socks that had finally begun to wear out after years of wearing. These socks are not even close to the same quality. The elasticity is very poor. After a few hours of wearing these the elastic stretches out and the socks no longer stay up. They stretch on your feet and you'll notice your feet begin to slip/slide around inside the socks create friction/hot spots when you walk in them. If you need dress socks that will fit well for a full day I cannot recommend these socks. So disappointed because I always felt Gold Toe was a high quality product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2014
These are much thinner, more nylon-like than the older Gold Toe dress socks that I have bought my husband for years. Even buying the largest size, these are really tight and visibly smaller than the socks he currently wears (same brand, size, style - just not the same quality!) Very disappointed.
on April 29, 2017
Might just be a bad batch, but won't buy these again. Elastic strings hanging off/out of the top cuff area after first wash, and has continued now through three washes. I thought at first just sloppy when made and after trimming it would go away. No such luck and apparently return window is now closed. Not pleased.
on May 21, 2016
Fit great and looks great, but after two wears the elastics around the calf begin to come out. Bad quality.
review image
on August 4, 2017
These socks are nice and soft, but that's where the pros end. They've been sliding down my feet all day long and bunching up under my toes which is uncomfortable as hell. Learn from my mistake and don't buy these.
on August 27, 2017
Very poor quality considering the brand. This particular style/weave is very thin, compared to other Gold Toes Men's socks and elastic calf band started coming apart very quickly. Do yourself a favor and buy something else.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.