Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 738 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 775 reviews
on September 29, 2015
Pros:
I've owned these for just over a year and they're still going - no holes or egregious signs of wear. I wear them for exercising (P90X and running) and around the house when my feet are a little cold. They have a good fit for my size (13-15) and stay on my feet, unlike other reviewers would claim they would shift around.

Cons:
They sometimes come off with my shoes, or if I'm changing from jeans to shorts. That's probably to be expected since they're no-show socks and don't have a large amount of elastic on the band. It is enough of a bother though that I won't be buying no-show socks again.
on September 12, 2017
Gold Toe socks were a recommendation by my late father-in-law Max, He was a fitness enthusiast and weight lifter most of his life. I started wearing them and now I prefer them over any other socks. they are soft and comfortable, far more durable than Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. The socks were priced fairly and were delivered 2 days after I ordered them. I highly recommend this brand of socks.
on March 17, 2017
My husband loves these socks!! This is the 3rd pack that I have bought, I think the 1st pack was about a year ago and none of them have a hole in the toe. The rest of the sock wears out before the sock does. He wears size 15 shoes, the socks do not fit up around his foot like in the picture, but they do fit. They stay up around his ankles. If you have large feet I highly recommend these socks!!
on April 22, 2017
These socks are soft, comfortable, and do a good job keeping my feet dry all day while keeping a low profile. They also last a long time too before they start wearing or tearing. I having been wearing this style of Gold Toe sock as my everyday socks for five years. They are hands down the best low profile athletic socks I've ever worn.
on July 22, 2017
These socks wear for a long time. I will only buy this brand for my husband. They can be washed and bleached so many times and they hold up so much better than other name brands I have purchased. I do purchase the big and tall size. Try them!
on July 18, 2017
Just a touch more room would make these perfect, but whatcha gonna do when her shoe size is a 12, sometimes a 11 1/2. Also note, theze are not 1/4 height or ankle sox. Thwy are closest to no show, but they show a little.
on May 22, 2017
Fit my 11.5 foot size perfectly. These are equivalent in material and quality to what I usually buy locally in department stores. The price was fair and I didn't have to see the teenage dirtbags at the mall.
on August 30, 2017
Great product, poor description. Size "10-13" is the SOCK size (wierd right?). These socks fit your foot if you wear shoe size 6-12.5
Ive been wearing goldtoe socks for a very long time because they're the only socks that don't have absurdly annoying seams. A pair usually lasts me 2-3 years on average.
This 6 pack (6 pairs) usually retails for $20.00
review image review image review image review image
on September 5, 2017
I am so glad these are made in my husband's shoe size!! No more falling down in his shoes, no more tugging-- they just fit great and look nice with his black tennies. Thank you!!
on July 8, 2017
I have very large feet, US 14 Wide (EE) so finding socks that fit is not always easy. These socks fit better than most you can find in stores but they are about a half inch shorter than i expected and sit a half inch below where most shoes top ends are while i wish they were that half inch longer they still are decent quality for the price and ultimately what i was looking for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.