Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 27, 2017
Disappointing. This a re-order of socks I've gotten 2 or 3 times in the past. These socks are much thinner than the ones sent in the past. I particularly liked the thickness of the ones I've ordered in the past. I don't know if the manufacturer is making them thinner or if there was a mistake by the retailer. Fortunately I only washed 3 pairs (1 package) before noticing how thin they are, so I'm returning the others.
on March 1, 2017
My husband has half a drawer of these. If you only wear one kind of sock, you never have to match them :)

I can't say I'm excited about some socks but the quality is very good, they are comfortable for him to wear and they last a long time.
on May 30, 2007
Comfortable and Durable with nice business casual colors. Allow your feet to breath in those leather shoes. These sock are slightly thicker than normal dress socks but not so thick that your toes feel cramped in the shoe. And they still look like dress socks. I paid more than twice the price for a couple of pairs of similar socks of another brand at local stores. These socks are great. I originally purchased the black versions of these socks and was so impressed I logged back into Amazon and found and purchased the same socks in multiple colors. The colored socks have a slightly different make up in material percentages, presumably for the color, but are just as comfortable and hold the color just as well. the next time I need socks, which will probably be a while, I will look for the same socks.
on March 20, 2014
I have always equated Gold Toe with long lasting, high quality and reliability. These are different. Maybe I got a bad batch, but holes started appearing in the toes after less than 2 months. Yes, I do cut my toenails down, so that is not the issue. They have become cheap like nearly everything else. You might as well buy socks from Walmart.
on August 2, 2017
the elastic around the ankle is so tight that I have rings around my skin for hours after removing the socks. And I do not have large ankles. Don's know what Gold Toe did to their manufacturing process.
on June 25, 2017
arrived as represented
on May 5, 2017
These are REALLY THICK socks. Impossible to wear with my regular shoes. Perhaps intended for hiking boots? Cannot recommend for normal use.
on October 22, 2015
I would not have bought these had I known about all the lint. These socks leave a layer of black material on the sole of your foot wherever I was sweating. Since gold toe brand now uses a blend instead of just cotton, they cause more sweating. I'm disappointed and won't be buying this sock, or this brand, again. They may be better than your typical Walmart junk, but just a little -- and they cost twice as much.
on February 1, 2015
I walk an average of 2 to 3 miles per day so i put lots of mileage on them. Good for first few monthes but the sole thins out quickly. Gold Toe needs to improve this...they used to last and last even when the color faded to dark grey. Somehow you got to think this would be easy thing to make quality high content cotton socks that last...China! I dont see a whole lot of good options out there without moving to a larger synthetic content sock.
on July 27, 2017
COMFORTABLE AND WELL MADE
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question