Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on August 30, 2016
I don't know what Gold Toe has done, but these socks don't last at all. I put a pair on this morning and they appeared to be in fine shape. This afternoon, I took a 40-minute walk (about 2 miles). Now there are TWO holes in one of the socks! This is the third or fourth time that something similar has happened with socks from the same package.

I've worn Gold Toe socks for years and years and they've always lasted well. It seems that they have changed the construction and now they are wearing out in less than two months of once-weekly wear. Totally unacceptable.
on March 4, 2016
These are the only socks I'll ever buy for my 13 yr old son. He loves them and prefers them to any other socks. They are comfy and wear very well. Quality worth paying for. You won't be disappointed you got these.
on January 26, 2014
Been buying this brand for years. They offer good fit and support and last for years. Well made and good quality. I'm on my feet almost all day and paired with good shoes these socks really help me maintain better foot health. I recommend them for anyone, especially those who are on their feet a lot.
on November 16, 2016
Great Socks!
on May 10, 2013
These are good socks but not as good as cushion Crew athletic socks. every day socks yes athletic sock no.
on January 28, 2017
Too tight on the leg.........
on June 26, 2014
I ordered one pack of white sox and one package of black sox
Somehow my order was messed up and now I have sixteen pair of whte sox
This should last me the RSVP
Est of my life
on February 14, 2011
I've had good luck with Gold Toe in the past so ordered 12 pairs.After washing they came out different shapes/fit(some wide some narrow).Also they pilled very badly right from the start.Very disappointed with poor quality.
on December 1, 2013
I expected these socks to stay up, but they sag too much. I donated them to homeless Veterans as I hate saggy socks.
on December 11, 2015
I am a women with a size 10 foot. Women's socks are always a little tight for me. I bought a pair of men's in discount store. OMG, perfect.
Excellent quality. My big toe has nerve damage from chemotherapy. Has never quite got feeling back in it, so these are a lifesaver, plenty of toe room.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.