|Fits as expected||
FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
- 98% Nylon/2% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Reinforced toe
- The standard of quality
- For best results launder inside out. machine wash warm with like colors. only non chlorine bleach when needed. tumble dry low.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Men's dress socks by goldtoe-quality you can rely on, as the official goldtoe store, we offer the largest selection online, including hard to find styles, the newest in innovation and convenience
Dress Fashion pack, one pair each Dartboard Pattern, Downspout pattern, Plaid pattern. Fine gauge dress fashion socks. Microfiber, Nylon with Spandex. Spandex
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0089AR2UE
- Item model number: 2259S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I just finished using one for the 1st time and there are tiny threads pulled everywhere ( think of a fluffy cat that is how the socks looked like after one use) I used them in conjunction with fine business pants and shoes.
I would return them but the shipping from Australia to US would cost more than the socks.
I also bought BUGATCHI and Perry Ellis socks. I'll post a review after I use them.
I have bought numerous types of 3-Pack Men's Dress Socks off Amazon. These are right up there at the top of my list. I like the gold-toe and the pattern for ease of matching. Beyond that, the patterns are aesthetically pleasing (if you're concerned about the pattern of your socks). I also find the micro-fiber to be very comfortable on my feet. They feel good when I put them on in the mornings.
Beyond that, they're socks.
I would definitely recommend these socks and give them my stamp of approval. I will purchase more when the sock monster (my dog) steals enough to justify it.