Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,243 reviews
on September 20, 2017
I love these socks!! Even better than Nike Dri-Fit Socks, they're great for any activity and very comfortable. I wear a size 11.5 wide US Men's shoe, and these are just the perfect fit! They are a tad bigger than the XL Nike Dri-Fit socks, which is great, bc the Nike socks seemed to be too little for XL size. They're very breathable and take moisture better than the Nike socks. And of course you can't beat the price!! Finally, one last comment is that in the Nike socks, I had a lot of fuzz stuck in my toe nails, while these Gold Toe socks are just perfect, no fuzz means no problem!
on September 16, 2017
I would love to find the Grey Logo Champion socks but looks like they have been fazed out. I on my 12 or so wash with these socks and they are doing well so far, I would expect no less no less of course but they do appear to be a quality sock. I bought another 2 packs after using the first pack a month and would buy again.

They are a cushioned sock, I do like that. The only thing I don't really like it they feel a little slick, but that is the nature of the synthetic fibers.
on September 15, 2017
We bought a bag as a supplement and then another and another - they are so popular in this house we've now bought several bags and these are the only socks anyone wants to wear. Unfortunately, there are still dozens of other socks that are now neglected because these are so awesome. Boys, girls, teens, adults - everyone looks for the gold toe socks lol Super soft and comfy, fit well but not tight. Just right.
on September 11, 2017
I've always worn calf-length sox, but my girlfriend thought they didn't look good - and pointed out that I didn't really need that part of my leg covered. So I tried these. Very comfortable and absorbent. And they take up a lot less space when I pack: I have big feet so cutting off 1/3 of the sock really saves quite a lot.
on September 20, 2017
This was great, made my day. In the past year, bought long, thin. extra-large socks; over-the-calf socks; ankle socks that constantly slipped off, etc. Got diabetes, sensitive to tight socks. These are just long enough, don't slide down, pretty thick in heel, don't feel elastic band. Perfecto for me. Probably buy more.
on July 20, 2015
The previous ones I ordered seemed to have the rougher, higher-cotton feel. This batch seemed a lot more polyester-ish and seemed to heat up my feet more. (however, they did still shrink a lot!) I'd order a size larger than you think because although they seemed to fit well (the same as my previous order which had already shrunk in the wash), they shrank a lot and now I don't care for how tight they are.
on December 16, 2011
I have been purchasing Gold Toe athletic socks for years. Up until recently, the socks were made in the United States and the quality has been outstanding. I realized something was wrong when I purchased Gold Toe Men's Cotton Quarter Athletic Sock, 6-Pack and one of the socks had a small hole in it right out of the package, another developed a hole in less than one month; and upon further investigation discovered, in the tiniest of print, the socks were now made in Mexico.

In a side by side comparison, it becomes completely evident Gold Toe athletic socks now made in Mexico are not the same high quality nor are they as well made as Gold Toe socks previously made in the United States.
0Comment| 220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2016
I have been buying these socks for years and have noticed that the quality of these socks has been gradually deteriorating as compared to what the quality used to be. I wear them around the house and have noticed that they wear incredibly fast and within a very short amount of time have holes either at the sole or under the ball of the foot. I have also noticed that the width of the sock (which they say is 4.5" wide) has gotten narrower than they used to be which makes the sock fit slightly tighter. I did a little research on the internet and have found other people that have noticed the same deteriorating quality. It's unfortunate that this has happened as they really used to have, what I considered to be one of the best socks.
on June 8, 2017
After reading all the reviews, we USED to be able to purchase Gold-Toe made in USA, which were the best. I would buy the size larger, as they do shrink a bit in the dryer. Nobody wants to wear tight socks...Good for being imported., glad we bought the larger size, hubby has wide feet size 12 anyway.
on June 1, 2017
Excellent ankle socks that hold up better than most brands. I need ankle socks that go up beyond the shoe line otherwise the shoe rubs my ankle and a blister occurs. These do the trick. Too many ankle socks are now below the shoe line and thus do not offer the protection.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.