- File Size: 6542 KB
- Print Length: 584 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: AEJ Creative Works (September 18, 2017)
- Publication Date: September 18, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075JFPBRZ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#681,806 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #581 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- #634 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #2679 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
Gold Valley Romance Boxed Set, Books 4 - 6: Between the Reins, Over the Moon, Under the Bridge (Liz Isaacson Boxed Sets) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"Over the Moon" was a trying tale about the romance between Caleb and Holly. This relationship is doomed from the start due to the fact that Holly was once engaged to Caleb's brother- his twin brother! How could a relationship work with something like this hanging over there heads? Will Caleb find love and know it was for real? Can Holly move past the brother she could have? Parents getting involved, friends choosing sides, gossips starting drama; with issues like these God has His work cut out for Him when it comes to mending the hearts of these two individuals. Through a relationship with Him, anything is possible- faith is all that is needed.
"Under the Bridge" is a tale about the rambunctious cowboy Ty and the lovely River Lee, who had once shared a kiss under the stars but then went their separate ways until adulthood. I must say though that this story was not one of my favorites due to the slowness of the story-line, I kind of felt like this story was just drawing together loose ends in reference to the other novels in the series.