- Brand Name: C&E
- Model Number: CNE86185
- Left Connector Type: HDMI A
- Left Connector Gender: Male
- Right Connector Type: HDMI A
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
6 Ft Gold-plated Super High Resolution Hdmi M/m Cable- NEW - Supports 4096¡Á2160p Resolution, Hdmi Ethernet Channel, and Audio Return Channel
|Price:||$4.68 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3D Over HDMI Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- 4K x 2K Video Support Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres. Supports resolution up to 2160p
- Additional Color Spaces Adds support for additional color models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
- Audio Return Channel Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data ""upstream"" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Gold-plated Super High Resolution Hdmi M/M Cable-
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I realize some home-theater gurus are chafing at that last bit. The truth of the matter is, if you have a golden ear and are particular about exactly what connectors you use for your equipment, you're not going to be happy with this cable anyway. I'm an audiophile, gamer, and geek and I'm extremely happy that I bought a good, solid HDMI cable for a lot less than I'd be expected to pay in a retail store.
I really don't see the reason to spent $20-50 for the HDMI cable at your local BestBuy.
And, because I ordered it in plenty of time for our school concert, by the time I had the time as a teacher to return it, the return window was closed. What a complete waste of money.
Don't jump-rope with this cable. That might break it. But if you're plugging it from one device to another in an environment that isn't surrounded by sharp or pointy objects or animals that chew on cables, this cable will never go bad.
Picture displays fine however there's red lines that flash across the screen. Iirc, HDMI cables being digital either work or don't work, so it's possible that the cable is just made poorly and has shielding issues.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this cable for a projector. It’s very long (12 feet is more than enough), and it works well.Published 25 days ago by a customer
Purchased these to use with Fosmon HD1832 Intelligent 5x1 5-Port HDMI Switch/Switcher with IR Remote and AC Adapter Supports 3D and so far so good! Would recommend!Published 4 months ago by BigHNut
Bought this for my son whom is a DJ part time and he wants me to purchase a couple more they make his setting up a lot easier.Published 5 months ago by Tia J.