4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Golden Age Tune-o-matic Bridge For Archtop Guitar, Gold Hardware on Ebony Base
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- This Tune-o-matic bridge mounted on top of an ebony base is the ideal upgrade for more accurate intonation on archtop and semi-hollow electrics
- The height is thumbwheel-adjustable from approximately 7/8" to 1-1/4"
- Saddles are pre-slotted and adjustable to set accurate string intonation
- Saddle radius is 14"
- String spread is 2-1/32", and post spacing is 2-29/32"; post threads are M4 x 0.7
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Golden Age Tune-o-matic Bridge For Archtop Guitar is a Tune-o-matic mounted on top of an ebony base. It's the ideal upgrade for more accurate intonation on archtop and semi-hollow electrics.
The height is thumbwheel-adjustable from approximately 7/8" to 1-1/4" (22.23mm to 31.75mm). Saddles are pre-slotted and adjustable to set accurate string intonation.
- String spread: 2-1/32" (51.59mm)
- Saddle radius: 14" (356mm)
- Post spacing: 2-29/32" (73.82mm)
- Post threads: M4 x 0.7
About bridge & tailpiece measurements:
- String spread is the distance between the centers of the outer strings on a bridge or tailpiece.
- Saddle radius determines the arc formed by all the individual saddle heights, and is similar to the measurement of a fretboard.
- Stud/post spacing is the distance between the centers of the mounting posts of a bridge or 'stop' tailpiece.