4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Golden Age Tune-o-matic Bridge For Archtop Guitar, Gold Hardware on Ebony Base
- This Tune-o-matic bridge mounted on top of an ebony base is the ideal upgrade for more accurate intonation on archtop and semi-hollow electrics
- The height is thumbwheel-adjustable from approximately 7/8" to 1-1/4"
- Saddles are pre-slotted and adjustable to set accurate string intonation
- Saddle radius is 14"
- String spread is 2-1/32", and post spacing is 2-29/32"; post threads are M4 x 0.7
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Golden Age Tune-o-matic Bridge For Archtop Guitar is a Tune-o-matic mounted on top of an ebony base. It's the ideal upgrade for more accurate intonation on archtop and semi-hollow electrics.
The height is thumbwheel-adjustable from approximately 7/8" to 1-1/4" (22.23mm to 31.75mm). Saddles are pre-slotted and adjustable to set accurate string intonation.
- String spread: 2-1/32" (51.59mm)
- Saddle radius: 14" (356mm)
- Post spacing: 2-29/32" (73.82mm)
- Post threads: M4 x 0.7
About bridge & tailpiece measurements:
- String spread is the distance between the centers of the outer strings on a bridge or tailpiece.
- Saddle radius determines the arc formed by all the individual saddle heights, and is similar to the measurement of a fretboard.
- Stud/post spacing is the distance between the centers of the mounting posts of a bridge or 'stop' tailpiece.