Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Golden Gate P-115 No-Knot Style Banjo Tailpiece - Nickel
|Price:||$12.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Traditional design that dates back to the turn-of-the-century and predominantly used on old-timey openback banjos
- Triple nickel plated brass construction offers unsurpassed durability and a true vintage look
- Non adjustable no frills design works and lasts a lifetime
- String changes are fast and easy with externally mounted and rear-facing string posts eliminates string breakage
- The perfect choice for any new build or vintage repair or restoration
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The P-115 No-Knot-style Banjo Tailpiece.
- Style: No-Knot
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Nickel-plated
- Other: Non-adjustable
Quality Tailpieces For Banjos, Old And New!
Golden Gate banjo tailpieces and tailpiece holders are reissues of popular vintage models. The P-115 tailpiece is a traditional style dating from the turn of the century. The No-Knot has a non-adjustable, short top plate, and is nickel-plated. It's the old-time banjo tailpiece — perfect for restoration work as well as building your own.
- A reissue of the popular No-Knot model tailpiece found on vintage models.
- Simple no frills design.
- Works well for Open-Back style banjos.
- Triple nickel-plated brass.
- Accommodates loop-end strings.
|Style||No-Knot||Old Waverly||Old Presto||Double Hump|
A traditional style dating from the turn of the century. The No-Knot has a non-adjustable, short top plate, and is nickel-plated. It's THE old-time banjo tailpiece— perfect for restoration work as well as building your own.
Top Customer Reviews
ADDENUM: After catching my wrist on the string endS a couple of times, I decided to deepen the grooves with a hacksaw blade and put the beads on the strings. This worked well. It also looks a lot better (cleaner) than the loops around the pins. If Golden Gate would just make the pin grooves about 1/16" deeper, this would be a perfect little tailpiece. As it is mine will probably rust in time because making the grooves deeper removed the nickel plating in the grooves.
it WILL work without resorting to cutting them deeper with a hacksaw blade.
BUT, you fat 3rd string (dogs) will NOT fit in the slot without prying it slightly
apart with a thin screwdriver. That done, it looks EXACTLY like a vintage
No Knot - date stamp and all. Nice. Have it on my Gold Tone Banjolele.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good productRead more