Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 22, 2016
Got this for my family members for the holidays and my sister called me to say that she was really enjoying every piece of the tasty dried fruits. She wanted a link to the product so that she could order one as a gift for her boss, so that got me curious and I proceeded to order one for myself. Just got this today and I must say that the gift package looks just as beautiful as in the product photo.

The dried fruits are the top quality that I've ever tasted, fresh with just enough moisture and varying degrees of sweet and tang. The dried peaches are awesome, the apricots are the best I've tried and I've tried many, the prunes are just as fresh and tasty as the top brands, love the unusual sweet and soft pretty dates, the Kiwis are gorgeous but plainly candy sweet, and the pears are candied and delicately preserved. My personal least favorite was the dried apples that were soft and sticky while I prefer them more crisp. I've never tried Angelino plums before and now I'm going to have to seek them out - much more crunchy texture than prunes and refreshingly tart and delicious.

The gift assortment comes in a wooden tray that I'm currently using as a lid but will be able to repurpose it later with a bit of wood stain/seal. I tried one of each variety of fruits after dinner and I couldn't eat anymore so this tray will last for quite some time. Not everyone loves dried fruits, such as my husband who hates even raisins, but for the presentation and the quality of the included dried fruit varieties, this is one of the best gift packages I've tried around the price point.
on December 8, 2016
Ideal holiday present, which promptly arrived in excellent condition 12/8/2016. Like the assortment & beautifully displayed. Thank You, Ron
on January 21, 2015
Sent it to my brother for Christmas and he and his wife raved about how good it was.
they loved it. Wish I could have tried it myself.
on May 22, 2016
I ordered this fruit bloom for my mother for Mother's Day. She raved about it. Then when I went to visit, I saw how nice it was. I ordered on for myself to serve at book group. It was a big hit there too.

There is a variety of fruit and everything tasted good.
on January 6, 2017
I purchased this as a gift for my mother. It arrived on time and she said the fruit was fresh, moist, delicious and beautiful!!! She raved about it.
on May 26, 2017
Given as a gift for a 102 birthday. They loved it.
on June 14, 2017
Bought for a gift....She loved it.
on March 2, 2017
Great tasting.
on March 31, 2017
yummy
on June 28, 2017
My sister loved it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.