- File Size: 3408 KB
- Print Length: 352 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HQLFWPE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#691,560 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #630 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Time Travel
- #2298 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
- #14660 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction
|Print List Price:||$15.95|
Save $11.96 (75%)
The Golden Symbol (Kilenya Series Book 6) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 352 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 9 - 12|
|Grade Level: 3 - 6|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
She took me on Jacob’s adventures where he learned that he was not originally from the planet earth, but was a prince of a place in another world. A place where the Lorkons had been trying to take control. He learned of powers he had no idea he possessed and was trained to use them. Jacob was the only one that could save the inhabitants that had yet to be controlled by the terrible, poisonous Lorkons.
She took me through the emotions of traveling in places where there was no light and of course, no vision, where there was no sound (no hearing), where the senses didn’t work and only wit could conquer.
The Golden Symbol, the sixth and last of Andrea’s series was no let down, other than the fact that I couldn’t put her book down. I had to know. Did Jacob and his father, the King conquer the Lorkons, or did the Molgs, the Dusts, the infected humans and all that the Lorkons controlled take over? I was surprised by the outcome, but far from disappointed. This is a great story.
Andrea writes for young adults, so I must be young at heart as I loved this story. I hear she’s starting on a new series. I hate waiting, but I’ll be keeping an eye out for it.
It was hard waiting for the release of each new book in the series, but now that the series has been completed I would highly recommend this for anyone. What is especially nice is that anyone can read it - young adults will enjoy the story line and parents don't have to worry about what they are reading.
Can't wait for Andrea Pearson's next venture - I am sure it will be as exceptional as this series has been.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I read this book in the box set series of books four through six.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy & Magic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Time Travel