GoHawk TN4 2.1 Channel Amplifier 4" Full Range Waterproof Bluetooth Motorcycle Stereo Speakers Audio System AUX FM Radio for 1 to 1.25 in. Handlebar Harley Yamaha Can-Am ATV UTV RZR Polaris
|Speaker Maximum Output Power||600 Watts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GoHawk 600W Amplifier 2.1 Channel 4” Full Range Motorcycle Stereo Speakers with High-Performance Bass. Universal fit for 1 to 1.25" handlebar. Bluetooth, 3.5mm Audio Jack AUX-IN and FM Radio Available. Full Function Wired Control.
- 3.5mm Audio Jack AUX IN Available. RCA Sub-Woofer Out Ready. FM Radio Ready (Included 1x External Antenna). Full Function Wired Control. Matte Black Stereo Unit Built with High-Quality Aluminum Material. Perfect for Harley Motorcycle Touring Cruiser Can-Am ATV UTV RZR Polaris 4 Wheeler Electric Bike Marine Boat.
- 4" Chrome Finished Speaker Housing. Waterproof Design. Built with High-Quality ABS Material. 70" Long Speaker Cable(Slave speaker) with Standard RCA Male Connector(Can be extended, Search for RCA Extension, Sold Separately).
- Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless: Stream your favorite music and radio channel from your smartphone. Compatible with iPhone 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / X / XR / XS Max, iPod, Samsung Android Galaxy S Note Series and any smartphone devices. Support Bluetooth Wireless connection up to 15 meters.
- Superb Crystal Sound Quality. Advanced IP56 Waterproof Design (Speaker Only). *Amplifier is not waterproof*. Great for outdoor use. Included GoHawk full function wired remote. Easy Installation: Comes with all necessary hardware and wiring. Plug and Play. Standard 12V Power Connection.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
READ BEFORE PURCHASE / IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. Speaker size: 4" W x 5" L. Please make sure you have enough of room and clearance to install BEFORE purchase.
2. Only the speakers are waterproof. The amplifier is NOT waterproof. Please install the amp in a shaded area to avoid rains and direct sunlight. The power amplifier is normal to get warm while in use.
Input Voltage: DC 10-16 V
Input Sensitivity: 100MV-3000MV
Rated Power: 2*15W + 35W @ 4Ω
Peak Power: 600W
Wireless transmission range > 15m
Response Frequency: 20Hz-20KHz
Built-in FM Radio
3.5mm AUX Audio Jack
FM Radio Antenna Plug
Bluetooth Antenna Plug
Full function Wired remote
Dimension: 5 1/8 L x 3 3/4 W x 2 H (in.)
Speaker Housing: 4"
Speaker Core: 3"
Connector: RCA Male
Cable length: 70"
Dimensions: 4 W X 5 L (in.)
Package included :
2 x Waterproof Speaker
1 x Amplifier
1 x Wired Control
2 x External Antenna
1 x 3.5mm Audio AUX Cable
1 x DC to Ring terminal power cord
2 x Mounting Clamp
1 x User Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By James Hogue on July 15, 2018
Not so good : The amp is a bit large. Really no where to hide it under the seat or side covers or battery compartment on my bike. The speakers are black to match my bike but they are plastic. I don’t like that. The speakers connections at the amp do not seem to push in as tight as they should. I hope this won’t be a problem.
I should mention the controller you can mount on the handlebars is pretty cool.
So overall without actually riding the bike yet I’d say for 79 bucks it’s a pretty good value. I’ll let you know what I think after a few rides.
Wanted to do an update after using these in the bike now. I mounted the amp in the front of the frame. Cut the speaker wires down to reach from engine bars to the amp. One thing I did notice. The stud inside the mounts on the speakers does lose. Up a little. Used red lock tight. As far as sound. I have no complaints. With the windshield on , even in the highway at 80 I can hear the music perfectly. The sound is decent. I am enjoying these and would recommend them. We’ll see how long they last.
The speakers do put out some pretty good sound overall for a little while, but even with the 600-watt amp, they tend to start distorting a bit when the volume is just a little more than halfway up to maximum level. The speakers blew out after only a couple of months, so they are not really made well at all and do not last. This is a waste of money.
I guess sometimes you get less than you pay for!
One more thing, forget product support. It doesn’t exist
Well it’s cheap, the Bluetooth works fine so far and the sound is pretty good for the price. The issue is there’s really no FM radio, it gets one station poorly and seems to have a scan range of that one station. It’s hard to tell exactly how to use the radio because as with every cheap Chinese electronics
the instructions are little more than a postage stamp with some vague ramblings that don’t match the available controls. Bottom line if you want just a Bluetooth you’re paying more than you need to with this, if you want Bluetooth and FM buy a better unit because this isn’t capable.
Bike sat in my garage, untouched for about 8 hours. Went to use the radio, no sound. It will pair with my phone, pause, play and skip tracks. Just no sound. I think the amp took a 💩. Contacted Amazon and sent an email to mfg stating what happened. Awaiting response. Will update when I get an answer.
Update: they are sending me a new amp, I don’t expect this one to last much longer. I’ll probably return it and get something else.
Got the new amp, installed it and the system works again. Hopefully it lasts because I like having the controls on the bars