|Item Weight||3.89 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.65 x 5.43 x 5.35 inches|
|Item model number||AJ4 Black|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GH074-F|
GoHawk AN4 Gen.3 All-in-One Built-in Amplifier 4" Full Range Waterproof Bluetooth Motorcycle Stereo Speakers Audio Amp System w/AUX for 1 to 1-1/4 Bar Harley ATV RZR UTV Quad 4 Wheeler
Enhance your purchase
|Speaker Size||4 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GoHawk AJ4 Gen.3 Built-in Electronic Class-D Amplifier 300W Full Range Motorcycle Stereo Speakers with High Performance Bass. No additional amplifier is required. Universal fit for 1 to 1.25" handlebar. Support Bluetooth Wireless connection up to 15 meters.
- Glossy Black Housing. Built with High Quality Material. Heavy Duty Clamp. Perfect for Harley Motorcycle Touring Cruiser Honda Yamaha ATV RZR UTV Polaris Can-Am Quad 4 Wheeler
- Bluetooth Wireless: Stream your favorite music and radio channel from your smartphone. Compatible with iPhone 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / X / Xs Max, iPod, Samsung Android Galaxy S Note Series and any smartphone devices.
- 3.5mm AUX and USB Input Available. Support USB drive only. (Does not support USB to Phone as music playback.) Included Full-function wired control. Superb Crystal Sound Quality. Advanced IP56 Waterproof Design. Great for outdoor use.
- Easy Installation: SAE Connector. Comes with all necessary hardware and wiring. Plug and Play. Standard 12V Power Connection. Included SAE to Ring Terminal battery cable.
Frequently bought together
Compare with other speakers
This ItemGoHawk AN4 Gen.3 All-in-One Built-in Amplifier 4" Full Range Waterproof Bluetooth Motorcycle Stereo Speakers Audio Amp System w/AUX for 1 to 1-1/4 Bar Harley ATV RZR UTV Quad 4 Wheeler
|model name||AJ4 Black||-||-||TN4 Black||AN4 Chrome||-|
|color||AJ4 Black||TJ4-W Black||TN4-W Chrome||TN4 Black||AN4 Chrome||AN4-X Chrome|
|speaker size||4.0 inches||4.0 inches||4.0 inches||4.0 inches||4.0 inches||4.5 inches|
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Speaker Size : 4" W x 5" L. Please make sure you have enough of room and clearance to install BEFORE purchase.
2. This bundle includes a set of (2) mounting clamp that supports 1" to 1-1/4" handlebar.
3. Built-in Amplifier, no additional amplifier is needed.
All-in-One Dual Full Range 4 in. 300W waterproof motorcycle stereo speaker built-in Bluetooth wireless function and power amplifier. Compatible with most Harley Honda Yamaha Motorcycle ATV RZR UTV Polaris Quad 4 Wheeler.
Input Voltage: DC 10-16 V
Input Sensitivity: 100MV-3000MV
Rated Power: 2*15W @ 4Ω
Peak Power: 300W
Wireless transmission range > 15m
Response Frequency: 20Hz-20KHz
3.5mm AUX Audio Jack
Full Function Wired Control
Amplifier Class: High-Performance Class-D Electronic Amplifier
Cable Length(Slave Speaker): 70" each
Dimensions: 4 W X 5 L (in.)
Package included :
1 x Master Speaker with Built-in Amplifier
1 x Slave Speaker
1 x Wired Control
1 x SAE to Ring Terminal Power Cord
2 x Aluminum Mounting Clamp (1 to 1-1/4 in.)
1 x User Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The clamps go on easy and look much better than most on the market right now.
The wire remote. It has a small clamp to hold it in a convenient place on handlebars and provides basic functions you would expect.
The speakers. They sound good. I mean let's be real you are out doors on a motorcycle with engine noise, pipes, traffic, and wind. There is a lot more input coming into your brain then just the sound from speakers.
The Amp. It is inside speaker so there is no need to do anything. It gives enough power that I can hear at 70mph on freeway with a windshield. Again every setup is a little different. I also wear a half helmet.
Setup. I put phone into search and speakers into search and it paired in seconds and has never lost it even when battery was taken out of bike to be charged.
The Hook up/wiring. This comes with a plug that will plug in right where a battery tender or similar will go so you may already have a place to plug right into and if not it includes the end to attach to battery. If you have the piece already there to plug into DON"T USE IT!!! This will drain battery even when you turn it off. About 5 days of not riding and my bike wouldn't start and had to be on trickle charger overnight. Play it smart and wire into a switched power source or wire in a separate switch or unplug the harness when you're done riding for the day.
The AMP. I know I said AMP was good and for me it is, for other set ups it may not be quite powerful enough. I am hoping they will make one that is 500w-600w without increasing the speaker enclosure size.
Overall I love the unit and if it had just a tad more power and didn't fool me with false sense of security of directly wiring to the battery I would give 5 stars.
By marlin avant on May 14, 2019
The reason I rated as low as I did is, they cause battery drain. I had to install a toggle switch to the hot wire so I could leave it over night without pulling the battery and tossing it on a charger. It did kill 1 battery in the matter of a month. So buyer beware. If you buy these add a separate kill switch.