Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 11-20 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 183 reviews
on October 21, 2012
I was introduced to Mo Willem's books by taking my then 3 yr. old grandaughter to "Story Hour" at the local library.
She and I thoroughly enjoy all his books and she has her own little library of them at home. I recently heard about Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs: As Retold by Mo Willems and knew I had to get it for her. We couldn't wait until the book arrived and when it did, we were not disappointed! His storytelling and humor are unique and this book continues in that mode. Although there are dinosaurs in this story and they are kind of out "to get" Goldilocks, the book is not at all frightening. Would Mo Willems scare our children? I don't think so. I don't know who enjoys the book more, 4 1/2 yr. old Jamie or me! We definitely recommend it!
on March 16, 2016
My sons came home from school with this book from his elementary school's library. The book had been read so much, and loved so much, that the pages were falling out. We purchased this as a replacement for the school, and it's actually more durable than the one the school had. It was at least 10 dollars cheaper than I had expected it to be as well.
on June 8, 2016
Our girls laugh every time we read this one to them. I get a good chuckle, too. The obvious humor (and clever illustrations) are enough for a two-year-old to enjoy, but the funnier humor is great for the adult who is reading it out loud.

I wish there were more books like this.

My recommended ages: 2-8
on September 15, 2016
I always buy books for baby presents. This is one of my favorites to give as a gift. Think of those parents reading storybooks over and over again. Mo Willems retells a good story with a humorous twist that will keep not only the child's but also the adult's attention for many reads to come.
on May 6, 2016
Such a cute book. This is one of those books that kids love, but is actually really enjoyable for adults too -- it's full of silly little things that only the adults will think of as funny. I bought this for a little girl I nannied for, and both her and her mother enjoyed it so much!! Great pictures and a great read.
on July 21, 2014
Absurdly perfect story that can only be told by the likes of a Willems. The kids will like it as much as the parents will. A twisted take on a little girl who goes traipsing into large strange and unfamiliar homes. Willems attention to background details in the story is so impeccable that you'll "feel the boom".

Willems' books are usually high quality, but this sticks out as a significant highlight from his already notable children's collection of works.
on January 30, 2017
Love this book! So many things for parents to enjoy, even as they are reading it to their kids for the 8 millionth time! I get this as a gift for every kid I know! Very clever and funny. Read it!!
on November 9, 2012
I bought this book for my 5 year old grandson. I must first admit that he has virtually every Mo Willems book published. He loved this book in particular because of the twist on the Goldilocks and The Three Bears story. He giggles every-time we read the book. A nice add to his library collection.
on June 27, 2014
I pretty much always like Mo Willems books for my kids; if that also describes you then this is an easy decision.

If some of his other books aren't you're cup of tea, this one is one of my favorites of his, so its worth your consideration. I find the subtle twists on the Goldilocks story are fun and its generally quite irreverent which keeps it entertaining for the adults.

Highly recommended.
on May 2, 2017
Look out for the chocolate pudding - - not to mention the Norwegian dinosaur. Justice will triumph.