Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on September 5, 2016
I homeschool and used this for myself while my kids (eleven year old girls) read the actual book! It helped me create dialogue for discussions after each chapter. I also made up quizzes using these cliff notes.
on March 16, 2013
My son is Aspergers and not the greatest at creative writing this described characters that he did not think was important and explained why. It has all the vocab by chapters now I want you to understand this was the tool I used to help him I did not hand it over to him. It is to good and teachers are aware so they add stuff to tests and report that is not in here so if you are a student reading this you better read the book also this is an aid not a replacement....
on June 20, 2017
Thanks
on November 24, 2016
Cliff notes are pretty straight forward.
on December 5, 2016
highly recommend
on May 30, 2015
A great companion for the book. Lots of detail.
Print is SO tiny!!! Content is great!
on July 19, 2017
It was a gift.
on August 21, 2015
These cliff certainly put this dark depressing story in a context that one could understand so glad I purchased
Thanks again very helpful!!!!
on October 5, 2013
Very valuable little aid. I would have missed much of this classic if I had not had the explanations and perspective it provided.