Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on September 5, 2016
I homeschool and used this for myself while my kids (eleven year old girls) read the actual book! It helped me create dialogue for discussions after each chapter. I also made up quizzes using these cliff notes.
on March 16, 2013
My son is Aspergers and not the greatest at creative writing this described characters that he did not think was important and explained why. It has all the vocab by chapters now I want you to understand this was the tool I used to help him I did not hand it over to him. It is to good and teachers are aware so they add stuff to tests and report that is not in here so if you are a student reading this you better read the book also this is an aid not a replacement....
on November 24, 2016
Cliff notes are pretty straight forward.
on May 30, 2015
A great companion for the book. Lots of detail.
Print is SO tiny!!! Content is great!
on July 19, 2017
It was a gift.
on November 9, 2017
Quick shipping, no issues. As expected.
on August 21, 2015
These cliff certainly put this dark depressing story in a context that one could understand so glad I purchased
Thanks again very helpful!!!!
on October 5, 2013
Very valuable little aid. I would have missed much of this classic if I had not had the explanations and perspective it provided.
on April 14, 2013
This guide helped my daughter understand the words and summarize each chapter so much. She got a better insight to what was going on when she didn't get all of the difficult words completely.