- Product Dimensions: 77.8 x 24.2 x 10 inches ; 130 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 132 pounds
- ASIN: B015ELF7FW
- Item model number: GGSY29013
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #358,289 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Gold's Gym System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- 125 lb. Vinyl weight stack
- Combination chest Press/fly station
- 4 foam leg developer. Upper and lower pulley. Padded, Adjustable vinyl seat
- Workout accessories included: lat bar, strap with handle, preacher pad, row plate
- 300 lb. Weight capacity. 90-Day Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Gold's Gym System offers full-body strength training at home. It features a variety of strength-training exercises that let you build strength in your upper and lower body. Precision pulleys and bearings make every movement smooth and fluid. Padded, adjustable vinyl seat offers support and comfort. Change up your workout with the included multi-grip lat bar, handled strap, adjustable preacher pad, and row plate. Additional Features: 125-lb. vinyl weight stack Adjustable padded seat Adjustable preacher pad Multi-positon lat bar Precision system components The bodybuilding authority since 1965, Golds Gym is the original Southern California bodybuilding gym founded by Joe Gold. Based on that history and experience, ICON Health & Fitness has developed Gold's Gym home gyms, weight training equipment, cardiovascular training equipment, and more, all of which offer a gym-quality, total-body workout, which can be enjoyed by everyone, even those with busy schedules, in the privacy and comfort of the home, at any hour of the day or night. Combo chest press/butterfly arm. 330 lbs. maximum resistance. High and low pulleys. 4-roll leg developer. Manufacturer's warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns). Assembled dimensions: 77L x 43W x 82.5H in..
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?