Gold's Gym XRS 30 System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 112 lb. Vinyl Weight Stack: 112 lbs. of weight, 280 lbs. of resistance, Durable, built to last
- Combination Chest Press & Fly Station, 4-Roll Leg Developer
- High Pulley: Sculpt lats and back muscles
- Low Pulley: Tone glutes and lean leg muscles
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
You can do a bunch of different exercises, hit all the vanity muscles at least, and it doesn't take up much room at all (about 2 feet by 4 feet on the ground, 3 feet in the air because of the arms.
What keeps it from being amazing:
1. It's not as adjustable. For example the bench does not come back as far as I would like it to, but I'm a really small guy so maybe this won't bother you
2. There directions were pretty efficient (I'd give them a B, plan on having about 8 hours and your own tools to put this together), but while everything is numbered and categorized... the numbers are not in order (a very easy fix, I have no idea why they didn't do that). So while you know you need a piece that is #77, and sure enough there are 4 pieces all right together labeled 77, they are in between pieces #82 and #39... so you basically have to randomly look through all the pieces until you haphazardly glance at the one you are looking for. If the numbers were in order, set up time would be about 4 hours, tops.
All in all, for $200 it's a great value and I am quite happy with it!
easy to put together
doesn't take up much space
bench press works well
top pulley exercises work well
for less than $200, cant beat the price
if your over 5'6" you cant do other exercises
like other machines the motion is limited so you can only work certain parts of muscles.
I have only had the machine for a month and have not used the full weight amount when working out, so I cant comment on the pulley and frame breakage that others have commented on (more so on other site). I have used the bench press with 5 out of the 8 weight plates and had no issues with machine handling the weight.
Why two stars and not one. The rest does look decent. But then, without the weight, what would you do?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Not the best ever but just as expected. Just what I needed. for somebody's own home gym this is great.Published 22 months ago by Hyoga C.
Not impressed with Gold's or their cusotmer service, there was a broken wheel in the box that it took numerous attempts to try and get replaced. Read morePublished on July 2, 2014 by Kat G
The cable kinked when assembled making the unit broken. The replacement cable is almost 1/3 of the price of the unit because it is needed to operate the system. Read morePublished on May 28, 2014 by Amy
Looks that the price when too high in just few months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put it down and I'll be ready to get at least 2 sets..!!!!! thank you!!!! Read morePublished on March 6, 2014 by martha
I love it, I started building my own gym at my house and this is a great machine to start with the workouts!!!Published on February 21, 2014 by laura henao
This home gym is constructed with cheap materials. The weight stack of 112 lbs is supposed to offer resistance up to 280 lbs but that is only applicable to certain exercises.Published on January 15, 2014 by Paulmn