Golds Gym XRS 30 System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 112 lb. Vinyl Weight Stack: 112 lbs. of weight, 280 lbs. of resistance, Durable, built to last
- Combination Chest Press & Fly Station, 4-Roll Leg Developer
- High Pulley: Sculpt lats and back muscles
- Low Pulley: Tone glutes and lean leg muscles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Build incredible total-body strength with the Gold’s Gym XRS 30 System. Featuring a 112 lb. weight stack, this system delivers a full-range of workout options and up to 280 lbs. of resistance for maximum results. Plus, with a combination chest press/fly station, you’ll get twice the upper-body results. This system also features a 4-roll leg developer, high and low pulleys, a lat bar and an exercise chart designed by a Certified Personal Trainer.
From the Manufacturer
Build incredible total-body strength with the Gold's Gym XRS 30 System. Featuring a 112 lb. weight stack, this system delivers a full-range of workout options and up to 280 lbs. of resistance for maximum results. Plus, with a combination chest press/fly station, you'll get twice the upper-body results. This system also features a 4-roll leg developer, high and low pulleys, a lat bar and an exercise chart designed by a Certified Personal Trainer.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can do a bunch of different exercises, hit all the vanity muscles at least, and it doesn't take up much room at all (about 2 feet by 4 feet on the ground, 3 feet in the air because of the arms.
What keeps it from being amazing:
1. It's not as adjustable. For example the bench does not come back as far as I would like it to, but I'm a really small guy so maybe this won't bother you
2. There directions were pretty efficient (I'd give them a B, plan on having about 8 hours and your own tools to put this together), but while everything is numbered and categorized... the numbers are not in order (a very easy fix, I have no idea why they didn't do that). So while you know you need a piece that is #77, and sure enough there are 4 pieces all right together labeled 77, they are in between pieces #82 and #39... so you basically have to randomly look through all the pieces until you haphazardly glance at the one you are looking for. If the numbers were in order, set up time would be about 4 hours, tops.
All in all, for $200 it's a great value and I am quite happy with it!
I read the reviews prior to purchase and there were some thoughts that taller (6ft plus) people may have some trouble with this unit. I am not that tall, so I wasn't worried. My son is around 6'4 and he has no real problems using it.
Assembly is not too bad, take your time, and have a little tube of all purpose grease. The amount that is supplied with it isn't enough. Using a socket set is necessary along with an adjustable wrench.
Don't think that the weights aren't enough?, once you start using it, you'll see how much added resistance the pulleys add in. I doubt if I'll ever get to more than using 4 weights on many exercises.
Buy it, you wont be sorry.
Why two stars and not one. The rest does look decent. But then, without the weight, what would you do?