From the Back Cover
- "[National Police] needed to maintain, at least in their own minds, the illusion of control-- if obliteration of the enemy is in fact a form of 'control'. P220
- "If we get any more of this global warming we're all going to freeze to death." P17
- "You are what the government says you are." P62
- "An alarm sounded which was not unlike the pulsating and terrifying NaPol sirens. The little blue shirts aligned themselves into files by age group and were driven back into the windowless, cinderblock (school) building under an archway that read...BUILDING A BETTER CITIZEN" P95-96
- "You anti-pats are always evoking that damn Constitution. Well I've got news for you...it's just a god damn piece of paper." P122
About the Author
When he's not working or writing, he enjoys making noise on his Gibson Les Paul, and spending time with his family in the foothills near Evergreen, Colorado.