Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
- Package Dimensions: 2.6 x 2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces
- ASIN: B00CRE1I4E
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: BTZR8267-8
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Gem Type||Cubic zirconia|
|Minimum total gem weight||30.5 carats|
|Total metal weight||3.9 Grams|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
March 6, 2015
Ring Size: 8Verified Purchase
I haven't really made up my mind about this ring as yet. I've worn it once, but can't decide whether I like it or not. I think the problem is that it's just too big. I normally like larger rings, but this one is kind of clunky looking. With the large stone and the rather wide sides, it's just a little much. I like the combination of gold and silver, but the size just puts me off.