- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (May 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1521262764
- ISBN-13: 978-1521262764
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,790,341 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Golf Beginner Guide: Updated 2017 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- l You will learn the quickest way in how to get started in Golf, i.e. how to grip the golf club, how to stand correctly and so on.
- l You will learn how to get started the right way and avoid having to un-learn bad habits later on.
- l You will learn how the different Golf Clubs and Golf Balls work, and which ones are the most suitable for you
- l You will learn our top 25 in-depth, fully illustrated golf lessons on proper golf swing, pitching, chipping, putting etc.
- l You will learn from our top 50 bite-sized golf tips to quickly get going.
- l You will learn about the rules of golf, golf etiquette, health & safety issues associated with golf and so on.
- l You will learn how to choose a good instructor.
- l You will learn how to buy golf equipment for a lot less money, so you have more cash left to play golf.
- l You will learn the things to absolutely avoid on the Golf Course, so you don't make a fool out of yourself.
About the Author
I am blessed and fortunate for being able to engage in my life's two great passions: golf and corporate training, both of which I enjoy to the fullest - and I even get paid for it. Both passions have nothing to do with one another, so I call them my 'two separate lives'.
In my 'golf life' I get to not only play this beautiful game, but I also get the opportunity to work with budding golfers who are just starting out. It gives me great satisfaction to see the joy in their faces when their game improves rapidly. Seeing them hitting longer and more accurately, and getting their whole game in shape fills me with pride. I sometimes even get beaten by some of my students on the course, which is the ultimate compliment for me as it shows that I have done a good job.
In my 'Corporate Training life' I teach small, medium and large companies the ins and outs of digital marketing. This includes courses on Social Media Tactics, digital Advertising, e-Commerce and the likes. I am a certified Google Partner and Google Educator, and I have the great pleasure to travel extensively to share some of my expertise with my clients. To find out more connect with me on LinkedIn: search LinkedIn for 'Dr. Frank J. Peter, Ph.D.'
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $1.99 (Save 80%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|