Golf, Gifts and Gallery 23 in. Collapsible Chipping Net
- Low Return Rate: 37% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "chipping net"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$19.00 (54%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 600 denier / 10% nylon 10%
- Sharpen your skills with the ultimate folding chipping basket
- Converts from a 23-inch diameter frame into a 7-inch diameter frame
- Features 3 chipping baskets for the ultimate challenge
- Great for left or right handed golfers
- Perfect for any skill level
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's all about that short game. Practice your invaluable chip shot anywhere with the easy Golf, Gifts and Gallery 23 in. Collapsible Chipping Net. This easy portable net is actually 3 nets in one, like a 3-dimensional bullseye for your short airborne shots. Though it's a full 23 inches in diameter set up, it quickly collapses down to 7 inches for easy storage and transport. A unique and effective chipping training tool. 3 net baskets: large, medium, and small. Fully expanded size: 24-inches in diameter. Folds down to 7 inches in diameter in seconds. Metal frame and durable nylon nets.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hey, the price is very reasonable on this unit as well. All in all a quality product and a relatively inexpensive gift for that golfer in your life. Yes, you could use a $3 5-gallon bucket from Home Depot, but this is a classy way to practice the wedges.
What I like best about it is the size. It's small and allows me to really focus in on the target area. When you miss it, you know you've overshot your target.