GolfBuddy GB7-VS4-BLKRED Golf GPS, Small, Black/Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The VS4 is a simple distance measuring device
- With one click of a button, you can hear the distance to the front/center/back of the green
- The versatile VS4 can be used to clip on your cap or belt; Use the optional accessories to wear it on your wrist
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Dynamic Green View
GolfBuddy features Dynamic Green View technology which always gives distances to the green directly from your angle of approach. GolfBuddy also verifies distances on foot for greater accuracy.
Easy-to-Use Talking GPS With Versatility
Introducing the newly improved GolfBuddy VS4 from the best selling golf GPS on Amazon, the GolfBuddy Voice. The VS4 is a simple distance measuring device. With one click of a button, you can hear the distance to the front/center/back of the green. The versatile VS4 can be used to clip on your cap or belt. Use the optional accessories to wear it on your wrist or attach to your gear with the retractable clip.
- Detachable unit to provide versatility
- Simple audio distance measuring device
- Water resistant
- Distance to front/center/back of the green
- Preloaded with 38,000+ global courses
- Automatic course & hole recognition
- Shot distance measurement
- 10 hour battery life
- Dynamic Green View
- Multilingual (8 Languages)
Simple audio distance measuring device. Detachable unit to provide versatility. Water Resistant. Distance to front/center/back of the green. Dynamic Green View. Preloaded with 37,000+ global courses. Automatic course & hole recognition. Shot distance measurement. 10 hour battery life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1) It seems finding the course a bit faster when start up. Although it still takes about 1 to 2 minutes to find it.
2) It detects the next hole a bit sooner. The older unit takes a while to recognize the next hole even after I step into the tee box while the VS4 detects it as I approach the tee box.
3) The display shows the distances for the front/middle/back of the green simultaneously while the old unit only shows 1 of the three depending on your setting. I love this.
4) It has a dedicated procedure to reboot the unit if it crashes for any reasons - I never had to use this feature yet. The old version crashed easily especially during charging and it took me a while to figure out a way to reboot it.
As always, I love the voice buddy in general, it tells me the measurement quickly and without the need to look at the screen. I am a fast player and I always hate seeing my buddies spending a long time on their GPS graphic to figure out the distance. I play golf overseas often and yet to find a course that it does not recognize. Charging the unit takes only an hour after an 18-hole round. Best of all, the measurement is accurate and consistent - I compare the reading with a laser unit and the markers on the course.
- Battery lasts longer and is replaceable
- Front/Center/Back of green distances on single screen and easier to get front/back by voice
- Improved clip
Works great. First time out was a shotgun start and it correctly announced my hole as I started at the 15th tee.
It is approximately 90% accurate with yardages on the golf course. Problem is the screen is small and its hard to see the hole and Par numbers. It also takes a while to find the satellite and the course you are on. I have to power it up when I leave the house to drive to the course that may be 15-40 minutes away. By the time I arrive it found the course. And if you are close to another hole's Tee it takes a reading as if you are just Teeing off when you are really in the middle of your playing hole.
Note: I have used it at several courses and I'm happy to state the Distances we spot on !