- File Size: 6899 KB
- Print Length: 188 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Koinonia House (June 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01HSS5J84
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#342,418 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #122 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Religion > Christianity > Biblical History & Culture > Biblical History & Culture
- #248 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > New Testament Study > Jesus, the Gospels & Acts
- #339 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > History & Culture
Golgotha: Searching for the True Location of Christ's Crucifixion Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Adding maps showing the location and distance the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the real temple. Then can see visually that this church is too far and not at the east of the temple.
2. An illustration of the sphere of the camp of Israel and the location of Silwan Village.
3. A graph to depict the relative location of summit of “Olivet”, Silwan Village, and true temple
A picture is worth a thousand words. The three pictures above would have saved three thousand words.
The first five chapters explained why traditions got it wrong. You can dive into Chapter six directly. The last few chapters are not necessary.
Chapter 13 quotes pages from another book. After looking at this chapter, I lost the desire of purchasing Dr. Ernest Martin’s book.
Chapter 14 and 15 tells us that Jesus spent lot of time in the Mount of Olives. Does this have anything to do with the location of the crucifixion? What is the point of showing the map of Mother Church?
Chapter 16 “The Ashes of the Red Heifer” is redundant of previously mentioned information.
Chapter 17 “Worship and Sacrifice” emphasizes the significance of the Mount of Olives. Have you we already talked about this in Chapter 14 and 15?
Chapter 18 is titled “The mighty winds of Tradition”. We are back to the flawed traditions again. We already spent first five chapters on this. What is the logic here?
Chapter 19 “The Mount of Olives Splitting in Two”. This entire chapter has nothing to do with proofing the crucifixion site.
Chapter 20 gives a long list of names who had helped the author. I don’t think this list belongs to the body of the book. You can put it at an appendix.
Chapter 21 talks about author’s trip to Iran. Why did you mention this?
This book has a weak ending.
The rest are his evangelical views. I completely
agreed with his 1st book Temple, but I am not
convinced the distance from the Temple was
term outside the gate and not a greater distance
of outside the camp.