- Series: African Humanities and the Arts
- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Michigan State University Press; 1 edition (November 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1611862140
- ISBN-13: 978-1611862140
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,185,923 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Doomi Golo―The Hidden Notebooks (African Humanities and the Arts) Paperback – Abridged, November 1, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
—Charles J. Sugnet, professor emeritus, University of Minnesota
About the Author
Vera Wülfing-Leckei received an M.A. Classics and Modern Languages from Oxford University. She has translated numerous works from English to German, including an abridged version of Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom. Currently, she is translating “Parole chantée et communication social chez les Wolof du Sénégal” by Momar Cissé.
El Hadji Moustapha Diop has translated several published works, including those of Boubacar Boris Diop and Ousmane Sembène. Currently, he is a Ph.D. student of French Studies at the University of Western Ontario, focusing on Francophone postcolonial studies.