- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Goluk Official when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code PAY10OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Goluk Official when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 7HJZTTRI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Goluk T2 FHD 1080P 152° WDR Car Dash Cam with G-sensor for Real Time Video Sharing, Motion Detection, Traffic Accident Disputes, Parking Monitor Loop Recording
|Sale:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$149.00 (50%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- You Desire It Co-Developed with Ambarella Chipset, the world leader in high resolution video technology, the processing capacity of a professional sports camera, the best choice for the perfectionist that love to have fun.
- Intelligent and Magical: Wireless Wifi Connection Camcorder&Moblie App control&Remote Magickey,Capture/Edit/Share videos on your smartphone,instantly post on facebook/twitter/youtube etc.Wireless remote and Magickey will take a 12 seconds video with just one tap anytime on the journey.Share live videos to friends: road condition and wonderful sceneries
- Ultra Mini and Easy Mounting: Stealth Design black box with great hidden performance on Windshield/Dashboard by 3M Double-sided adhesive tap, provide better sight compared with the traditional Camcorder, 360° Rotatable Structure,record outside&inside/Front&Back with built-in high-powered speaker and high_sensitivity Silicon Microphone
- The Aptina Full HD Image Sensor: External storage support up to 64GB, 1920*1080P, 6 glass lens, 1 infrared filter,f2.0, ultra-high quality and smooth video, Capture images at 2.1 megapixels with HDR, every details is visible even in low-light conditions.Clearly captures the license plates cars as well as road signs
- Smart GO 1.0 System and Parking Monitor: Fatigue Monitoring.Highly sensitive G-sensor, automatic Recording when Motion/Crash/Vibration/Collision and the related video file will be locked and cannot be overwritten or corrupted.Car recorder Auto-recording will be triggered when someone is near, for security
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Goluk T2 FHD 1080P 152° WDR Car Dash Cam with G-sensor for Real Time Video Sharing, Motion Detection, Traffic Accident Disputes, Parking Monitor Loop Recording
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Goluk Official||Spy Tec||Goluk||HaloCam Official||Goluk Direct||HaloCam Official|
|Item Dimensions||1.2 x 3.5 x 1.2 in||12 x 18 x 14 in||1.18 x 2.76 x 1.18 in||1.1 x 2.3 x 1.1 in||1.18 x 3.54 x 1.18 in||1.1 x 2.3 x 1.1 in|
The Goluk T2 was released in the middle of August 2016 and has quickly become our hot dash cam in terms of video quality and reliability. This unit is a direct successor to the similar types of car cam products,with specific upgrades,improved night time/low light video quality and a complete overhaul in design,excellent app control is a brand new experience compare to other dash cam while SMART GO 1.0 SYSTEM provide excellent all-around performance at safety protection.
Buy with Confidence
18-months Worry-Free Warranty since the date of purchase
24-hours email contact service is available
Record driving event - Loop recording. Replay videos through wireless mobile control
Emergency video - Automatically store video in case of sudden braking and collisions
Instant Capture of Amazing Videos - Instant capture of amazing video via wireless remote on a single touch.
Share to Facebook, Twitter by one press: road condition,wonderful sceneries
Motion detection - Parking security. Protects your car with advanced storage strategy in combination of motion detection technology,(Requires a voltage regulator
GPU Ambarella S2LM
Image Sensor Aptina 1/2.7" Ultra HD CMOS Sensor
Sensor 3-Axis Accelerometer
Lens 6 Glass Lens and 1 infrared Filter Aperture f2.0
Up to 64GB of Expansion Memory
Micro SD Card (not included, we recommend Micro TF card class 10 or above )
1 X Goluk T2 dash camera
1 X Samsung 16GB Evo card
1 X Docking station
1 X Wireless remote/MagicKey
1 X Vehicle power adapter
1 X Micro USB Power cable 4 Meters
8 X Cable routing clips
3 X 3M adhesive pads
1 X User Manual
Top customer reviews
* I bought the T2 over the T1 because the T2 is black and I thought it would be less obvious from outside the car. Unfortunately the shiney chrome ring around the lens defeats any stealthiness the all black gives it and the glowing blue "Goluk" light on the end doesn't really help either (see attached pics). I'll have to cover those up somehow.
* It would be nice if there was a way to unmount the camera while keeping it plugged in. This would enable one to film one's surroundings if need be. You can just flip it over while it's in the mount, but if it's behind the mirror like mine is, you'd just get a movie of the back of the mirror.
* The Goluk (iOS) app is geared toward logging into Goluk's cloud servers and sharing your videos. I'm not interested in that and I'm glad you're not forced to sign-in to use the camera. Unfortunately _every time you start the app_ you have to refuse to sign-in before you can continue.
* The app's initial screen forces you to choose whether you have a Goluk camera or whether you're just browsing _every time you start the app_. I'm not sure why you'd use the app if you didn't have a camera. It's just another screen you have to go through before the app is usable as a camera viewer.
* The app does not start up in the "connect to camera" screen. It starts up in the "here's videos others have shared" screen. Again I'm only interested in using the app to control and watch the camera, not sharing my videos and/or browsing other's videos. It's yet another screen you have to go through _every time you start the app_ before the app is usable as a camera viewer. It'd be nice if you could configure the initial screen or at least startup in the screen you left from.
The above last three "features" extend the time one has to sit in the running car configuring the app to a usable state every time you start the car (if you're interested in seeing what the camera sees or have it download event videos automatically to your phone as they happen). I'd like to be on my way a bit quicker.
edit: added pics
Enough people have asked, so I figured I might as well do a write-up/review on my installation of the dashcam.
After reading hundreds of reviews on Amazon, I determined that there was no perfect dash-cam. There was positive and negative reviews on ALL the cameras so I pulled the trigger on the Prime Recommended camera. I then returned it after finding out that it was missing one of the functions that I wanted. So I went back and did more research.
The key features I must have were -
• Parking Lot sensor – I back my rig into almost every spot I park, and also at home. I wanted to be able to capture someone hitting me if they are pulling into the spot next to me, and if someone walks up to my truck when parked at my house.
• 1080p – needed high def. video to even be able to see anything remotely far away like a license plate.
• Auto Loop – pretty standard these days, but I noticed some did not have this
• Night vision – its dark 16hours a day up in the NW during the winter so not having night vision was not an option.
• Small profile – the perfect camera for me is not seen from the driver or passenger seats.
• Impact sensor – if I get hit or rear ended I want the camera to save the footage no matter what.
• Price – I was looking for under $200
Functions that I did not want or need –
• View screen – having a tiny 1.5in screen on the camera I found only added to its size and made the other dash cams larger than they needed to be. My thoughts are that I want this little camera mounted and never touched unless there is some really good or bad reason, and hopefully I will really never need to see the video/footage. At that time, removing the sim card is just as much of a hassle as trying to remove the entire camera to view the footage. Plus I wanted to have the camera hard wired so I would have to have an additional cable to plug in to view, so having a viewing screen was a useless addition for me.
• Rear View Camera – My main reason is to capture any parking lot problems and keep an eye on my truck while at home. I back my truck into almost every spot I use so having the rear camera would be nice, but not a requirement in the event of a rear end collision, the forward facing camera should still capture the impact and the time/date. Also after getting the camera I played with the view points and having a large lifted truck, the view is very restricted because of the bed and tailgate. Most footage would be useless as it would not get the license plate info. I also figured if I really wanted to get a rear camera, I could just buy two and mount one in the back.
• GPS - If I could have found a camera with this great, but the GPS functionality on my phone is spotty, so I figured these little cameras could not be an improvement on that. Also from my research, the only thing GPS helps people with is figuring the speed, mostly for fighting tickets. Now I am pretty good with math and if I ever really need to fight a ticket that bad, I should be able to use the footage and figure out the distance and time to get my actual speed.
Speed = Distance , Time = Distance , Distance = (Speed x Time).
After returning the first Amazon Prime dash cam due to not having parking lot sensor I ended up choosing the GoLuk T2 after making sure it had everything I was looking for. I got it for a great price and it had all the functions I wanted. It also had a couple options that I didn’t exactly need, but if they worked would be great additions.
Initially receiving the camera, I was a little concerned that it was a kiddy camera. The “FUN CAMERA” on the packaging would give it that appearance that’s is more of a toy or go-pro style camera then a dash cam, however after powering it up and playing with it, I am not disappointed whatsoever. The camera is about the size of a C-cell battery, maybe a bit longer, but very small compared to the dash cams that have the video screen. I was a little concerned about the round profile, but it seemed to fit just right under the rear view mirror. From the street it looks as if it’s just part of the truck and OEM. The camera and is virtually invisible to anyone sitting inside the vehicle. It really not noticeable from the street during the day. There is a small blue LED light that stays on and it can been seen at night. If I had to find one complaint this would be it. Having the blue light on, makes it noticeable at night inside the car. I figure I will put a little black electrical tape to cover it up. Hopefully a software update will make that light have the function to turn on/off.
I am blown away from the software/app for this camera. For the price it is really above and beyond what I expected. I ran into some challenges when initially setting up the connection but I also tried to do it on my own without the manual. Once I sucked up my pride and followed the instructions, I was able to easily connect and have not had any issues sense. One thing to understand is the camera connects to your phone as if it was a Wi-Fi router, so you can connect to the camera as long as you’re in range of it. Nice feature as I can connect to the camera when my truck is in the garage. BUT you have to know that if your phone is set up to use Wi-Fi to connect to your carrier network (Wi-Fi calling) your phone will not be usable when it’s connected to the camera. Again, not a big deal for me, it’s not like I walk around looking at the camera footage from my dash cam. But I have to remember to disconnect from the camera when I am done. All the images/footage can be downloaded to your phone and reviewed later.
Plenty of user settings to configure the camera to your needs. So far I have not been able to find anything really missing at this point. The app is pretty user friendly and easy to navigate. The footage is divided into three groups (Loop, sensor, push button), and so far has captured anything I was looking for. I valet park my truck 46weeks a year and like to be able to review the footage to make sure the valet drivers are not abusing my truck. It also picks up sound which is nice.
The camera came with a little button that you push and it auto captures footage and still pictures and will upload them to your phone. At first I thought this was a silly feature and could not see myself using it, but I found that my kid loves it. I have it mounted in the back and he will capture things that are interesting while driving. Keeps him busy and attention on the outdoors instead of a game or tablet. Not a needed function, but I guess this is the “FUN CAMERA” part.
Overall if I had one thing that could be changed, it would be the blue light that stays on while in parking mode. At night it can be seen, and draws unnecessary attention to the camera. It is really the only thing that gives the camera away. Without the blue light, the average passerby would never notice the camera.
Everyone has different needs when it comes to Dashcam, but for my needs this camera has exceeded my expectations. I also got it while it was on some type of Amazon sale and the price was very reasonable for the functions that it provides.
I will try to post a couple pictures in the near future.
Most recent customer reviews
seamless integration into your car.
features are abundant.
parking monitor is amazing!Read more