Gomadic USB Charging Data Coiled Cable Designed for The Sanyo SCP-8100 / SCP 8100 Will Charge and Data sync with one Unique TipExchange Enabled Cable
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
About this item
- No additional AC power required. Uses power from the USB port of the computer to charge the Sanyo SCP-8100 / SCP 8100
- Specification: Cable length: (12 to 30 inches), Outer Shell Material: (Coiled PU), Internal Leads: 24AWG, TipExchange Connector Design (Sanyo SCP-8100 / SCP 8100 Specific)
- Included TipExchange technology enables cable to be easily upgraded by simply switching the physical connector plug. Specific connection for the Sanyo SCP-8100 / SCP 8100 is included, with additional connectors for thousands of other devices available separately.
- Combines two critical functions (e.g. data sync and charging) into one single accessory cable. Saves space, clutter and money.
- Supports USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 transfer standards
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Provide constant power to the Sanyo SCP-8100 / SCP 8100 while simultaneously hot synching data with a PC by using our unique Coiled Hot Sync and Charge USB cable. Reduce the number of cables you carry around to power and sync your Sanyo SCP-8100 / SCP 8100 by 50% by simply adding this product to your accessory arsenal. Smartly constructed using the Gomadic upgradeable TipExchange System, this cable will be well positioned to continue to serve you long after you have moved on from your Sanyo SCP-8100 / SCP 8100. Of course, this product, like all Gomadic products, is backed by a lifetime warranty.