|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
Gomadic High Output Home Wall AC Charger designed for the Garmin nuvi 3597 LMTHD with Power Sleep technology - Intelligently designed with Gomadic TipExchange
|Price:||$19.75 + $2.15 shipping|
- Advanced state-of-the-art internal circuitry protects the Garmin nuvi 3597 LMTHD from power surges, overcharging, and short-circuiting, to significantly extend the internal battery lifecycle.
- Power Sleep"" feature reduces vampire power draw 99%. Charger will consume less than 0.1W of power when in ""dormant state"" (e.g. not connected to the Garmin nuvi 3597 LMTHD).
- Gomadic Powerful High Wattage wall charger for home or travel use. Customized circuit design is based on the latest in power regulation and is tailored to the precise output voltage and resistor ID requirements of the Garmin nuvi 3597 LMTHD (accurate to 0.1v!)
- Charger works on power voltage levels worldwide by supporting a wide input range of 100-240v AC / 50-60 Hz.
- Specification: Input Voltage (100 - 240vAC), Cable length (50 inches), Transformer Dimensions (2.0 X 1.75 inches), Foldable Adapter (Yes), Circuit Design (Garmin nuvi 3597 LMTHD Specific)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Garmin nuvi 3597 LMTHD is not an inexpensive device, so why risk damaging it with a cheap wall charger? When it comes to safely powering devices, Gomadic chargers have always stood alone. We have been in the power accessory business since 2001 and continue to innovate in power circuit design and miniaturization. Our Garmin nuvi 3597 LMTHD Travel Wall Charger is a very powerful (high wattage), very compact (measures around 2.5 inches diagonally with foldable wall plug), and very well made (backed by lifetime warranty) accessory. Top it off with our upgradeable and interchangeable Gomadic TipExchange Technology, and this will most certainly be the last charger you ever buy.
Top Customer Reviews
Perfect for when I need to use my Garmin when not in the car setting up routes or finding food near hotels.
Very happy with cord so far and ends don't look like they will fall apart like a few others I have messed with.
Yes, it is surely better than other run of the mill chargers but
it does not charge like at a Turbo speed.
And my GPS is back to its tricks of not getting charged even though I
plug it for whole night at a stretch.