Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on June 14, 2012
In my area, Goo Goo Clusters are no longer sold so I can't describe how happy I was to find this product on Amazon. They were kept nice and cold with an ice pack within the box, and are, of course, absolutely delicious. Love 'em!
on July 30, 2017
Product is good. My main issue was it was shipped without shipping notices. So it sad in my mailbox for almost 24 hours in July. So even with the small ice pack (which was a good though) all of the clusters were in very sad shape. Put them all in the fridge to set up and they turned out tasting normal (for the most part).

So if they read this. Please send shipping notices. Thank you!
on April 20, 2016
Delicious classic candy from Standard Candy Company in Tennessee! If you get a chance, visit their store/factory in Nashville
on January 19, 2017
So good! I saw these on How Its Made and I had to buy them. They are going on my shopping list when I run out!
on September 9, 2017
Put these in my bridesmaid gift bags for my Nashville destination wedding. They are delicious!
review image
on April 4, 2017
A trip down memory lane. Generous candy bars that are always sweet treat!
on July 9, 2016
Went to the store in Nashville on a vacation and fell in love with these. Yum! So glad I can buy them online.
on October 21, 2016
Just as advertised. Great combination of gooey caramel and chocolate plus some texture.
on March 25, 2016
This chocolate was delivered promptly, it tasted delicious, it was not old in anyway, and it was not melted at all, although I did order when the weather was still cold. But, chocolate was perfect condition. Tasted delicious. I see some weird reviews for this seller, however, in my experience, everything went perfectly and the candy was wonderful. Just as good as going to Nashville and getting it there!
on January 5, 2017
Yummy candy. Hard to locate here.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.