Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Good Burger (1997)
Format: DVD|Change

on October 12, 2016
My kids constantly quote this movie, and I finally sat down and watched it with them. It is hilarious! As far as I heard, there is only one swear word (a - - ) [by Abe Vigoda], and there is heavy innuendo during Carmen Electra's scenes that goes over Ed's head, and hopefully goes over your kids' heads too. If your kids like Napoleon Dynamite or The Amazing World of Gumball (or both, like mine do), they'll love Good Burger.
on September 13, 2011
I recently ordered this movie on Amazon thinking back how much I loved it as a kid. I wasn't sure it would remain funny as I am now an adult, but man Keenan and Kel are seriously hilarious to any age!

I was a huge fan as a kid and love it more now as an adult because it reminds me that humor need not be vulgar, crude, or offensive to entertain. I am a huge fan of the old Nicoleadan and love this movie as a piece of my childhood.

One of my favorite scenes is where the guy comes into Good Burger and says "give me a good burger" and Ed replies "Dude, I can't just give you a good burger, you have to pay for it". LOL!!!! Also in the mental hospital where they play that terrible music and George Clinton turns to Ed and says, "this music sucks". LOL hilarious.

I don't know why this movie is so funny, but it is great and has become a cult classic for good reason.

If you love to laugh, get this movie, it's a sure thing!

PS- the George Clinton dance scene is totally freaking awesome and it reminds me of the zombie dance scene from the MJ Thriller vidoe, very cool!
on November 20, 2016
Very funny 😂 great movie 🍔🍔
on January 3, 2017
Love this movie! It never gets old!
on June 12, 2017
Classic movie. 5th graders loved it. Their was one curse word, the kids rolled right over it.
on May 24, 2015
I love Kenan and Kel. They made such a good team and I miss that. Even though their show/movies are geared for kids, as an adult I still got a kick out of them. Had they not gone their separate ways, they could have been as big as Laurel/Hardy, Martin/Lewis, etc. This movie is good, silly fun. Something we need more of. It is not Blu Ray or even HD, but the picture quality is pretty good. I wish both of them well, and hope one day they get back together because they sure are entertaining!
on March 12, 2015
This movie is truly a classic!!!! Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell make a great comedy team. They're like the black version of Chris Farley and David Spade, which is another great comedy team. I first saw this movie as a kid and I laughed constantly. I never really thought that the most popular sketch from All That would become a famous film. If Good Burger was a real fast-food restaurant, I would be going there 24/7 and ask to put Ed's sauce on all of my burgers. I sincerely hope that Kenan & Kel reunite again.
on June 3, 2017
Thank you.
on April 20, 2017
OK, grandson.
on January 6, 2017
Even though the movie is sort of dumb the whole cast is hilarious when you pay attention to what they say.