Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet|Change

Showing 1-10 of 532 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 592 reviews
on April 5, 2015
I bought these to replace a new Calphalon set that warped at higher heat (375+). I am disappointed to say that these do too. :-(. I'm feeling like I'm in another universe and maybe my memories of prior baking sheets that held up fine is only in my imagination (!). Does anyone know of a baking sheet that can handle 400-474 degrees without twisting!?
review image
I read the reviews before ordering these baking treys and I still like them just fine. Yes, they are not your most expensive baking treys, and they do warp slightly when you take it out of the oven - and that's the main reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 - but they go back to original shape in a matter of seconds, at most two minutes.

Now I don't bake sweets, just vegetables so I am using the oven between 400 to 450 degree temperatures so if your temps vary, maybe you will have more or less warping, but the variance is small.

For me, the important thing is to have clean, and newish baking treys, because I like to switch them out more often. My older more expensive treys were stained beyond hope and clean-up, and I was sick of looking at them. I love these new clean light-weight baking sheets, and the price is perfect and for the occasional (once a week or maybe twice) use that I have for them, they are just fine.
review image
on November 1, 2016
The first time I used these 3 trays, we made identical cookies and we rotated all 3 trays between 3 oven shelves so they were literally all equal. The largest tray burnt all 6 large cookies and left 6 permanent burn marks on the actual tray. We are shocked and so disappointed! We are not happy as they come with a BIG LIFE TIME WARRANTY Sticker but its useless if there is no way to contact the seller. If I return them all I also get charged by Amazon even though one tray must be defective.
on January 24, 2017
STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS ITEM!!! I just used this tonight and it immediately warped in the oven. I have never had cookie sheets do that, what a joke! Why they make a product meant for ovens that cannot withstand the heat needed to cook is beyond me? I read this in other reviews but decided to take a chance on them. There's a reason the price point is what it is, because it's a really terrible product.
on October 21, 2014
These seem to fit the bill, and was just what I was looking for to replace the old ones I had. Have not yet used as I am "still" waiting for my new kitchen to be completed. I feel these will be a great replacement. Sturdy pans which will be used for pretty much anything I put in the oven.

Update as of Nov 24th 2014.

These baking sheets are not as good as I had previously stated, but then again I had not used them yet. They warp in the oven, the rust after washing, if water sits upon them. Would like a better quality set for the money. Now I have to keep them as I have used them. They will do for now until I can find something much better, and I will find something better, whether here or somewhere else. Hard to judge when buying over the internet. My bad!!
on March 7, 2015
After using the cheapest baking pans we could find, the biggest issue we had was things overflowing the edges and spilling into the oven.

These trays solve that quite well, with a small lip along the entire perimeter.

The pans are also coated in a nice, non stick surface, though I still recommend covering them in aluminum foil to save yourself a lot of cleaning effort later.

Finally, the trays also stack. This is a huge space saving feature, and enables us to keep 3 trays in the space of one (really handy for the tight space under the oven).

Overall, I'm very pleased with our upgrade to these trays and would definitely buy them again. I'll keep this review updated in case anything changes!
on March 14, 2017
What can one say about pans? In my book there are only two kinds of pans, Peter and the ones you bake with. And these my friends are the kind you bake with! To that end, they work well, no bending when changing from cold to hot or visa versa. Whahoo, pans baby!!!
on December 1, 2016
Exactly what I expected. Used each one several times already and none 'warped'. I did not expect these to be very sturdy because of the price and they didn't let me down. However, I have had no issues with them. I only used them up to (and will have no need to go over...) 400 degrees.
on May 7, 2017
Had to throw these away as they all warp and pop in your oven. I'd suggest looking elsewhere for a cheap cookie sheet.
on July 31, 2011
It is certainly nice to have three of these cookie sheets. All new. All nice at one time. And for such an inexpensive price. I don't do a lot of cookie making. I use these cookie sheets to catch drips and drops from the baking pans that I am using for something besides cookies. And they work just great for that. I love having three becuause I frequently cook large amounts and have up to five pans in the oven at any time cooking away at cakes or casseroles.
I have noticed that when I have two, and certainly, when I have three of these, that the temperature range in my oven changes. Or, perhaps, more accurately, the ability of the heat to radiate over and through all the pans I have in the oven, changes. If I have a large and a small pan in the oven, I change my heat index UP about 10 degrees to compensate for all the stuff that is in thee. I put the temp up 15 degrees if I have all three sheets in there. I know that the oven SHOULD keep everything at 350 if it says 350. But if I am cooking cakes and a casserole, and a bread, I end up opening the oven door several times, so I will put the temp up to 360 and that keeps things even for me.
But again, I am so grateful to have 3 cookie/cooking sheets all new at the same time. Sure is nice.