Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Good Cook Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
Size: Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet|Change

on March 26, 2017
I ordered these to replace an old cookie sheet that had been used way too often, and for way too many things. They came exactly as pictured, shipped quickly, and the sizes are all perfect for whatever we are cooking. No more using a tiny pan multiple times for one batch of cookies, but also not using a pan way too big for two chicken breasts. I love the sizes.
on June 4, 2017
I'm going to start by saying I'm one of those people who likes to bake their frozen pizzas straight on the pan (no foil whatsoever). Now, after doing this one time you can immediately tell which pan doesn't make the cut. These pans were just WONDERFUL though! The pizza didn't stick to it one bit!! It came straight off, no struggle and no mess! 5 Stars!
on December 28, 2016
I have baught a few of amazon basics products and I have not had one yet that doesn't hold up. I got this for my wife for Christmas, yet again amazon basics line is fantastic I will continue to come back. Used these for Christmas cookies had no sticking to the pans at all slid right off!
on July 31, 2011
It is certainly nice to have three of these cookie sheets. All new. All nice at one time. And for such an inexpensive price. I don't do a lot of cookie making. I use these cookie sheets to catch drips and drops from the baking pans that I am using for something besides cookies. And they work just great for that. I love having three becuause I frequently cook large amounts and have up to five pans in the oven at any time cooking away at cakes or casseroles.
I have noticed that when I have two, and certainly, when I have three of these, that the temperature range in my oven changes. Or, perhaps, more accurately, the ability of the heat to radiate over and through all the pans I have in the oven, changes. If I have a large and a small pan in the oven, I change my heat index UP about 10 degrees to compensate for all the stuff that is in thee. I put the temp up 15 degrees if I have all three sheets in there. I know that the oven SHOULD keep everything at 350 if it says 350. But if I am cooking cakes and a casserole, and a bread, I end up opening the oven door several times, so I will put the temp up to 360 and that keeps things even for me.
But again, I am so grateful to have 3 cookie/cooking sheets all new at the same time. Sure is nice.
on September 20, 2017
These are decent quality cookie sheets and I've experienced no problem with them. The non-stick surface is nice (though I typically use aluminum foil or parchment paper). The real surprise for me was that all three of them fit on the lower rack of my dishwasher without impeding the cleaning apparatus at all. I'm pleased with this purchase.
on July 27, 2013
Used the largest sheet twice. Everything sticks to it, regardless of what you spray on it prior to using it. Then cleanup is a impossible. In fact, I had to scrub the residue stuck to the sheet with a not abrasive scrubber and Barkeepers friend. The non-stick surface scrubbed right of and the sheet started to rust before it dried. I am not sure what I'll buy next, but I'll probably get a name brand with a warranty.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
Enthusiast: Petson May 9, 2017
We really like these and they're very sturdy. We use these almost every night for making cookies to cooking burgers or pizza. However, a star was lost due to the fact that they stain really easy. This doesn't do much to the food, but it looks really gross and some people may have a problem with that.
on September 30, 2017
These cook food nice and evenly and food does not stick. Overall they are nice pans but rusty water comes out of the edges if you wash them in the dishwasher. I prefer not to hand wash so I just have to remember to shake them out in the sink when I unload so it doesn't dribble across the kitchen.
on March 21, 2017
These cooking sheets are terrible! When you put them in the oven they are OK but the second you open the oven door to remove them, the cold air makes them buckle and lift up on the corners! They are not to be used in the oven apparently. Not worth the money at all.
3 helpful votes
on January 18, 2017
I used them last night for the first time and they are all twisted. QUALITY SUCKS, DON'T BUY THIS, THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST THING IN THE WORLD.