Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet|Change

Showing 1-10 of 561 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 625 reviews
on March 14, 2017
What can one say about pans? In my book there are only two kinds of pans, Peter and the ones you bake with. And these my friends are the kind you bake with! To that end, they work well, no bending when changing from cold to hot or visa versa. Whahoo, pans baby!!!
on March 7, 2015
After using the cheapest baking pans we could find, the biggest issue we had was things overflowing the edges and spilling into the oven.

These trays solve that quite well, with a small lip along the entire perimeter.

The pans are also coated in a nice, non stick surface, though I still recommend covering them in aluminum foil to save yourself a lot of cleaning effort later.

Finally, the trays also stack. This is a huge space saving feature, and enables us to keep 3 trays in the space of one (really handy for the tight space under the oven).

Overall, I'm very pleased with our upgrade to these trays and would definitely buy them again. I'll keep this review updated in case anything changes!
on March 26, 2017
I ordered these to replace an old cookie sheet that had been used way too often, and for way too many things. They came exactly as pictured, shipped quickly, and the sizes are all perfect for whatever we are cooking. No more using a tiny pan multiple times for one batch of cookies, but also not using a pan way too big for two chicken breasts. I love the sizes.
on September 17, 2015
I just started meal prepping and needed some cooking sheets that I can throw in the oven and these work really well! They are the perfect size and they feel sturdy too! With this set alone, I was able to make about 4 days of food. I used the big sheet to cook 4 chicken breasts, the medium sheet to cook asparagus and butternut squash, and the small sheet for mushrooms and chicken sausage. Everything was cooked evenly and it tasted amazing! All in all, great price and value! I would definitely recommend these to all my friends and family!
on June 4, 2017
I'm going to start by saying I'm one of those people who likes to bake their frozen pizzas straight on the pan (no foil whatsoever). Now, after doing this one time you can immediately tell which pan doesn't make the cut. These pans were just WONDERFUL though! The pizza didn't stick to it one bit!! It came straight off, no struggle and no mess! 5 Stars!
on December 28, 2016
I have baught a few of amazon basics products and I have not had one yet that doesn't hold up. I got this for my wife for Christmas, yet again amazon basics line is fantastic I will continue to come back. Used these for Christmas cookies had no sticking to the pans at all slid right off!
on December 1, 2016
Exactly what I expected. Used each one several times already and none 'warped'. I did not expect these to be very sturdy because of the price and they didn't let me down. However, I have had no issues with them. I only used them up to (and will have no need to go over...) 400 degrees.
on July 31, 2011
It is certainly nice to have three of these cookie sheets. All new. All nice at one time. And for such an inexpensive price. I don't do a lot of cookie making. I use these cookie sheets to catch drips and drops from the baking pans that I am using for something besides cookies. And they work just great for that. I love having three becuause I frequently cook large amounts and have up to five pans in the oven at any time cooking away at cakes or casseroles.
I have noticed that when I have two, and certainly, when I have three of these, that the temperature range in my oven changes. Or, perhaps, more accurately, the ability of the heat to radiate over and through all the pans I have in the oven, changes. If I have a large and a small pan in the oven, I change my heat index UP about 10 degrees to compensate for all the stuff that is in thee. I put the temp up 15 degrees if I have all three sheets in there. I know that the oven SHOULD keep everything at 350 if it says 350. But if I am cooking cakes and a casserole, and a bread, I end up opening the oven door several times, so I will put the temp up to 360 and that keeps things even for me.
But again, I am so grateful to have 3 cookie/cooking sheets all new at the same time. Sure is nice.
on January 15, 2017
Tonight was the first time I'm using this tray and about 3 minutes after I put it in the oven I heard a bang noise, opened the oven and saw the tray had warped!!! Definitely don't buy these. I'll be asking Amazon for a refund.
review image
on July 27, 2013
Used the largest sheet twice. Everything sticks to it, regardless of what you spray on it prior to using it. Then cleanup is a impossible. In fact, I had to scrub the residue stuck to the sheet with a not abrasive scrubber and Barkeepers friend. The non-stick surface scrubbed right of and the sheet started to rust before it dried. I am not sure what I'll buy next, but I'll probably get a name brand with a warranty.